Page 344 of 390 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    So if Duckys want to play this game about KSU, Iowa, whoever else playing into our defense. What about the Pac 12 offenses. How many of them run a similar multiple offense that emphasizes power run, and are as physical as our offensive line? You really think Oregon St and Cal are as physical as us or will be? Doubtful.

Virtually the same defense that gave up 31 to UW, 35 to WSU, and 31 to ASU. All similar talent to us. Lets not pretend we are going against a Clemson or LSU defense.
    UW had 6 players from last year’s offense at the combine, bro. ASU had three and WSU had two. They did one thing too and that was throw downfield on us.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    NDSU played sixteen games. That’s 16. SIXTEEN.
    Darn it, you beat me to it. Maybe we can get an explanation about how their porous Oline nearly gave up 30 sacks (according to ESPN, not their statbook) last year. A line that will have four new starters this year and a less mobile QB.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Darn it, you beat me to it. Maybe we can get an explanation about how their porous Oline nearly gave up 30 sacks (according to ESPN, not their statbook) last year. A line that will have four new starters this year and a less mobile QB.
    Shough tested faster than Herbert. Also, the knock on Herbert was field presence if you’ve watched any of the draft analysis. To his credit too, the WR unit was was the MASH unit last year. Also, 2 sacks a game is nearly as bad as you’re making it.
    Last edited by bisonduck; 03-10-2020 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Shough tested faster than Herbert. Also, the knock on Herbert was field presence if you’ve watched any of the draft analysis. To his credit too, the WR unit was was the MASH unit last year. I am not 2 sacks a game is nearly as bad as you’re making it.
    Herbert's feet won you guys the Rose Bowl. From what I've seen of your back-up, he would not of had that ability if he started. Plus, it's you guys who keep ripping on our Oline for being suspect despite giving up 13 sacks (if I remember correctly) in 16 games.

The point I'm making is that you guys like pick at NDSU's minor flaws as being a major problem while totally ignoring the same flaws (which are bigger) of your own team.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Herbert's feet won you guys the Rose Bowl. From what I've seen of your back-up, he would not of had that ability if he started. Plus, it's you guys who keep ripping on our Oline for being suspect despite giving up 13 sacks (if I remember correctly) in 16 games.

The point I'm making is that you guys like pick at NDSU's minor flaws as being a major problem while totally ignoring the same flaws (which are bigger) of your own team.
    Herbert runs a 4.70 forty, which is good but not great. Also, if I haven’t seen enough of Shough in live action to know, you haven’t either. These guys test their speed in the offseason and apparently Shough beats Hebert. Although I don’t think Shough is a burner either. They’re both good enough to be dangerous.

No one is ripping on the OL. I hear remarks about the offense being the best ever. All I am saying is 2016 interior OL looks better than 2019 and most likely 2020. If you go way back in this thread, I say the 2019 seems like a better pass blocking unit but not as stout run blocking.

You’re reading into the commentary a bit much.

UW had 6 players from last year’s offense at the combine, bro. ASU had three and WSU had two. They did one thing too and that was throw downfield on us.

Good luck.
    We had 12 Seniors. One was there. Bro.

Ding ding ding ding dingggggggg!
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

TIL Oregon gave up the equivalent to one more offensive possession to their opponents per game than NDSU you did last year. 60 defensive snaps per game to 69.5.

Good luck.
    I'm not saying we are going to be able to air raid on you guys but I think you are missing something in all the tape you've been watching if you don't think NDSU can throw downfield.

One line item would be - Watson | 34 receptions | 732 yards | 21.53 average yards per catch

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I haven't opened this thread in awhile. It appears that nothing has changed at all.
    Insert something clever here...