Page 115 of 390 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Frankly, given the open-air simple bowl design, the volume is even more remarkable. There are WAY better stadium designs available if you want to hold crowd noise. The thing that make Autzen so loud is all of the crazy mother fuckers in the crowd.
    LOL! No lies detected! That said, anyone that attends will be treated great and invited to multiple tailgate parties outside the stadium. You’ll probably get extra love, since you wear great colors!

Quote Originally Posted by charlestonduck View Post
    LOL! No lies detected! That said, anyone that attends will be treated great and invited to multiple tailgate parties outside the stadium. You’ll probably get extra love, since you wear great colors!
    We tend to be more than welcome at FBS stadiums before the game because "our team doesn't pose a threat". After the game fans tend to have a different mindset

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    We tend to be more than welcome at FBS stadiums before the game because "our team doesn't pose a threat". After the game fans tend to have a different mindset
    If you beat us, we plant a rod with your school’s color along the path on the northwest side of the stadium. If you come into our house and win—you deserve that honor. Our fans are spoiled, we are the only school in America undefeated at home this year in football and men’s & women’s basketball.

I loved the throwback unis you guys did a few years ago with the solid colored forest green and yellow.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

If you beat us, we plant a rod with your school’s color along the path on the northwest side of the stadium. If you come into our house and win—you deserve that honor. Our fans are spoiled, we are the only school in America undefeated at home this year in football and men’s & women’s basketball.
    This is a fantastic tradition. Honestly, you Duck fans have a great reputation. Well-done.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I'm not used to having so many new users try to get on the board this time of year, but I just checked and there were a ton of new users waiting for final approval... almost all of whom are Duck fans. I'd ask you to be as polite as you can be... and, failing that, at least be amusing.

There are a couple NDSU fans (or supposed NDSU fans) really trolling the hell out of Duck fans on Twitter right now so I'm expecting them to be coming in hot.

I sure hope the classic Autzen noise shows up.

We haven't seen it as consistent in recent years. When I was in school we reached 110 DB during a primetime top 10 matchup against Arizona State.
    My first game was against the USC team featuring Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush. The pre-game "Go! Ducks!" chant was so loud it hurt my chest. Like standing next to a jet. And I wasn't shouting.

But the fans became spoiled in the Chip Kelly years and became used to lopsided halftime scores, or not really being the under-dog anymore.
    We've seen flashes of the Autzen noise of old - against Stanford & Washington in 2018 for sure.

I have a feeling Bison fans might come away disappointed by the noise - given it's an early season game and the students won't be there. But I hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    There are a couple NDSU fans (or supposed NDSU fans) really trolling the hell out of Duck fans on Twitter right now so I'm expecting them to be coming in hot.
    Oh boy, fun!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckGriz View Post
    Guys, I think you have an incredible program.
    But this type of shit is absolutely delusional.
    I don't disagree that NDSU over ASU would not be the biggest upset of all time.
    But I have a hard time believing that, outside of talent, NDSU is anywhere near a program like ASU.
    Especially when you consider facilities, fan support, exposure, etc.

Then when we get into the consistent level of competition - I'll re-hash the FCS vs FBS argument that you're all tired of hearing, but can't be proven unless you play FBS every week, which you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Oh boy, fun!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I've had a few disagreements here.

But I can't promise we won't have some troll douches on our side either.

Especially when we get closer to fall.