Page 351 of 390 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I guess, as long as “neat” = pathetic. Let alone that there is obviously a market for this. Do you guys show this kinda stuff off in your tailgate lots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have no idea. You’re boring me.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    You’re confirming my thoughts on Duck fans.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    To lose by 45? We know

Ndsu would welcome the opportunity.

Heres why i think we keep it within 45..,

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    The feeling is mutual. Don't think you Duck fans will find many posters here at Bisonville that will give you what you want. That is, tell you how great Oregon is and say we don't have a chance at winning this game. I think the Duck fans and likely the players still dismiss the Bison as a good FCS program that just can't measure up to the stars at Oregon. We don't care about that crap. We just know our players will look at the Ducks as another opponent that is beatable, and give it all they got on game day!

Oregon will buy out. They don't want Bison fans migrating bringing coronavirus to the stadium.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Oregon started the Coronavirus in order to have an excuse to cancel the game.

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Sounds good. Let me know if you'll be at the game and I'd be happy to buy you a beer so you don't feel as bad about losing $20. :-p

I have lived in Seattle for several years, but just recently moved to central Washington across the pass. I've already got my tickets and absolutely heading down for the game. (Unless they don't allow fans due to the global pandemic of COVID-19. But I hear that in April, all that will magically disappear anyway. Ha ha!)
    It's a deal. I have season tickets, but I'll most likely miss the NDSU game because my girlfriend and I took that week off to take a little Hawaiian vacation. We might move things around, but I'll probably have to have to take a rain check on that beer.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Oregon started the Coronavirus in order to have an excuse to cancel the game.
    It cost them a likely NCAA championship in Women’s Basketball. Not sure how it’s going to impact track and field. The world championships are scheduled to happen in Eugene...

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Ode2Luke View Post
    It cost them a likely NCAA championship in Women’s Basketball. Not sure how it’s going to impact track and field. The world championships are scheduled to happen in Eugene...
    Oregon has a track program? Is it any good?
    Huh, the things you learn on Bisonville...
    "The bird is in your hand"

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Ode2Luke View Post
    All of the spring championships have been cancelled, including indoor and outdoor track and field. Looks like indoor was this weekend and outdoors weren't until mid-June.

I would think they could hold up a little bit on the outdoors and take more of a wait and see approach since that is 3 months out. There's some other sports they could do that with too like baseball, softball, golf, lacrosse, and probably a couple others.