Page 341 of 390 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Spare me this gibberish.
    I wouldn’t call that gibberish at all. We will definitely attempt to see how physical the Ducks really are/wanna be. Similar to Stanford back a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

At this point we are extrapolating from past data. I am not saying that Oregon will have top 5 defense and talking this to the bank. I am bullish on the defense being improved.

To make this less tedious, what are your thought on Jensen and Schoening?
    We actually start 4 interior lineman. Schoenning is an excellent assignment sound center, looks like Kubas, who played quite a bit in mop up last year, should take over at RG. He's a question mark there though. Jensen will annihilate whoever dares to line up opposite him, he's big and getting more athletic each year. And he's gotta a nasty attitude. Our fourth interior lineman is named Luepke, hell get a 4 yard head start at taking someone's head off. Be careful though, because if you take him on he'll give you the slip and be wide open for a big gain through the air. Sure am hoping Kobe is back at full speed, he'll be a nightmare in the A gap.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In Fargo for the RRV Sportsmans show. Got to meet Luepke, Evans, Gindorff, Mauch and Kava today. As CAS alluded to a few months back...fantasticly nice fellas!! Tried not to push much but to man when asked about the OU matchup they all said....I think we've got a chance! Not that I would expect different but they said it without acting daunted.....GO BISON!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Oregon has a top 5 defense?
    2016 Iowa had the 19th Defense
    2013 Kansas State had the 22nd
    2011 Minnesota was 65th
    2014 Iowa State was 82nd

2019 Oregon was 9th
    2020 Oregon is projected to be 2nd
    All via S&P+

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Our O Line this year should be one of our better groups comparatively throughout the years. But that’s the same as saying you’ll have a top 5 D this year, in the sense that neither group has played a down.
    Actually both groups have played a bunch of downs since both are very experienced. Your OL is far and away the best FCS OL I’ve seen.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I wouldn’t call that gibberish at all. We will definitely attempt to see how physical the Ducks really are/wanna be. Similar to Stanford back a few years ago.

A few years back the defense was a nightmare. I like how we did against Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    We actually start 4 interior lineman. Schoenning is an excellent assignment sound center, looks like Kubas, who played quite a bit in mop up last year, should take over at RG. He's a question mark there though. Jensen will annihilate whoever dares to line up opposite him, he's big and getting more athletic each year. And he's gotta a nasty attitude. Our fourth interior lineman is named Luepke, hell get a 4 yard head start at taking someone's head off. Be careful though, because if you take him on he'll give you the slip and be wide open for a big gain through the air. Sure am hoping Kobe is back at full speed, he'll be a nightmare in the A gap.
    Thank you. This is more of what I was looking for. The game within the game will be whether Oregon can defend the A gap without losing contain.

Our nose, DTs and ILBs vs your interior and fullbacks. This is the type of game meant for Jordon Scott.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Thank you. This is more of what I was looking for. The game within the game will be whether Oregon can defend the A gap without losing contain.

Our nose, DTs and ILBs vs your interior and fullbacks. This is the type of game meant for Jordon Scott.
    Our oline seems to be very deep with lots of up and coming talent. If our coaches see the same weakness as you expect to see some new faces. Maybe a new starter maybe a heavy rotation. Definitely the best d line they've ever faced coming up in September. If Oregon sticks to Oregon football they really shouldn't have a problem. Iowa got reeled into playing bison football and Kansas state did to an extent too. Oregon has more ponies then those teams. No doubt. No sarcasm.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I just hope we don't see any of this.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    2016 Iowa had the 19th Defense
    2013 Kansas State had the 22nd
    2011 Minnesota was 65th
    2014 Iowa State was 82nd

2019 Oregon was 9th
    2020 Oregon is projected to be 2nd
    All via S&P+

if you went and researched that, you might need a hobby..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?