Page 31 of 390 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    USC will balk. #chickenshitcmscaliu

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    USC is many things but their schedule is generally about as strong as they can make it. Not many P5 teams sign up to play Notre Dame and Alabama OOC in the same year.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    I think our Sagarin rating has got to be higher than some of the teams they play.
    It is... but that could fall if ndsu doesnt sustain their high level of play.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I can see why you would think this. One of the reasons that I can see it happening besides the glaring OOC holes in their schedule is that their fans hate the idea of scheduling an FCS teams because of strength of schedule complaints but may say that if they were to play one they should play the best. That’s how I see it I guess.
    I think that you're giving their fans too much credit for thinking things through.
    Insert something clever here...

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    #chickenshitcmscaliu
    Good lord, are you serious? There aren't many programs that schedule as tough as USC. I hate that program but it has never been because I thought that they were soft. Their schedule would likely be even harder if they went independent rather than scheduling 8 or 9 games in the PAC 12.

Ignorant tough guy comment as per usual.
    Insert something clever here...

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I think that you're giving their fans too much credit for thinking things through.
    Well there has to be one or two anyway that may do that. We’ll see if it actually happens and discuss it then when the time comes.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Ducks have Griz scheduled for next Fall, and then us. Maybe that lightens things up for USC as far as scheduling us, as other PAC members are ok with FCS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Ducks have Griz scheduled for next Fall, and then us. Maybe that lightens things up for USC as far as scheduling us, as other PAC members are ok with FCS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Except USC and UCLA dont schedule FCS. That may change. I dunno if Oregon, UC-Boulder, or Arizona putting the Herd on the schedule will have much of an impact on their decisions.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Except USC and UCLA dont schedule FCS. That may change. I dunno if Oregon, UC-Boulder, or Arizona putting the Herd on the schedule will have much of an impact on their decisions.
    It will once NDSU beats all three of them.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I just hope the Bison don't get kicked out of the MVFC...although that might accelerate some other movement.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Good lord, are you serious? There aren't many programs that schedule as tough as USC. I hate that program but it has never been because I thought that they were soft. Their schedule would likely be even harder if they went independent rather than scheduling 8 or 9 games in the PAC 12.

Ignorant tough guy comment as per usual.
    Their admin would rather schedule AL and get pummeled than schedule us and take a risk of getting beat. Their staff knows their players would over look us and pay the price. It's a no win deal for the University of Spoiled Children.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt