Page 161 of 390 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by DesertDweller View Post
    He's honestly a good guy and is truly interested in just talking ball. He's extremely knowledgable and in addition to doing tons of film breakdowns on recruits, he also does live-streamed full game breakdowns of the previous week's games on Twitch. He gets 200-300 viewers watching those live and hundreds watching them after the fact. I'd say he does a more than decent job of being objective, but as you cant see, doesn't pull punches when talking X's and O's. As much as many here might perceive him as not understanding what NDSU football is, he did a decent amount of homework on the football program and has watched hours of film before he formed an opinion. If I could link content he has provided I would, but as he said, the site he works with is subscriber-based at $10/month. They often do specials like 1 month for $1 or 3 months for $10, which might be worth it to some if your interested in learning more about Oregon and how the matchup with NDSU is viewed from the eyes of the opponent.
    Yeah he seems fine. More than fine. He’s just not going to get anything useful for a subscription site from me.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    I hope this game is better than the back and forth between the fan bases on Bisonville. Where's the trash talk about our fat woman and flat boring landscape? If this is the best the ducks fan can bring, it doesn't say much for their teams prospects next September.
    It’s early. I don’t think Milkfart’s cousin is scheduled to appear until August. Please be patient.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Yeah he seems fine. More than fine. He’s just not going to get anything useful for a subscription site from me.
    Hoping that didn't sound like a sales pitch. I just thought it was worth noting for those interested.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    It’s early. I don’t think Milkfart’s cousin is scheduled to appear until August. Please be patient.
    I can't wait that long damnit! I've heard Oregonders are short and slow. And their waterfalls are too. There, shots fired.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    I can't wait that long damnit! I've heard Oregonders are short and slow. And their waterfalls are too. There, shots fired.
    They also die of dysentery a lot.

We'll see how many get that reference.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertDweller View Post
    He's honestly a good guy and is truly interested in just talking ball. He's extremely knowledgable and in addition to doing tons of film breakdowns on recruits, he also does live-streamed full game breakdowns of the previous week's games on Twitch. He gets 200-300 viewers watching those live and hundreds watching them after the fact. I'd say he does a more than decent job of being objective, but as you cant see, doesn't pull punches when talking X's and O's. As much as many here might perceive him as not understanding what NDSU football is, he did a decent amount of homework on the football program and has watched hours of film before he formed an opinion. If I could link content he has provided I would, but as he said, the site he works with is subscriber-based at $10/month. They often do specials like 1 month for $1 or 3 months for $10, which might be worth it to some if your interested in learning more about Oregon and how the matchup with NDSU is viewed from the eyes of the opponent.
    I might pull the trigger on that site if I see an upcoming deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    This has to be the most fans of any FBS school we have played on here already. We've officially made it to the big time people! WTF is lakes/chapo? Oh I forgot he's still over on their boards stirring up all this shit.
    I got them on the run baby!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

one of your oxen has died

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I might pull the trigger on that site if I see an upcoming deal.
    It's a great community of football fans. One of the things I like about a site you have to pay for is it tends to eliminate a lot of the people who tend to clog up message boards with annoying, useless and offensive posts. It's filled for the most part with genuine fans who love to just talk about football. It also comes with lots of written content, film breakdowns, insider recruiting and team updates, etc. Well worth $120 to me as an Oregon fan.

If a deal come up, I'll pass it along.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Donner Party??
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!