Page 142 of 390 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

How many D1 QBs haven't thrown an interception in over a year?

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I really enjoyed that one but outside of us Bison fans I don’t get the impression that too many other football fans were that impressed. Just reference the Duck attitudes regarding that on this very thread.

OTOH I wonder if you round up the seniors on that team asked them “Would you rather have beaten Iowa or won a Natty?” What do you think they would say? Both of course but if they had to choose one or the other, what would they say?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Theyre gonna team speak and say natty. I do think beating the seniors who have 3 other rings would say they were a lot more excited beating Iowa in front of the Kinnick crowd than another Frisco win.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    You’re missing the disguises, but yeah, we play a lot of cover 2, although with variations. Like I said way earlier, your coaches will appreciate the complexities of our O & D schemes as they watch film, or hopefully not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In the games I watched I didn’t see any rolled coverages, everything was telegraphed presnap. Lots of cover 2, some cover 4, a couple plays of Cover 1 when NDSU decided to bring pressure (almost exclusively in the low red zone).

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    In Ter Cep Tion?

That's a term I haven't heard in a long, long time.

I watched JMU corners drop two in the NCG.

The corners in that game were awful.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    ASU has a bunch of horses at the skill spots. You don’t have a wide receiver that can stretch the Oregon d. This is a d that will be better.
    This guy has a shot.

https://youtu.be/Hlsvsd_fnJI?t=110

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    I get this type of smack talk from Auburn but NDSU, nah!!! Now I am rooting for a soul crushing loss.
    Oregon football: soft, coddled and baby west-coasters who have no idea what physicality really is, with hard work way behind that metric. “Look at me! I play for Oregon”!! West Coast pussy football.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    NDSU also scored 37 points on that defense earlier in the season at their place.

Well aware, which is a perfect illustration of how you can’t play perfect every week. You don’t get punished as much in FCS as FBS for having a bad game because NDSU relative to 97% of the FCS has a larger separation than 2019 Oregon did relative to P5 competition. 2020 should be improved but it’s dependent on the offense to raise their level of play. The pieces are there.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Keep believing that, hoss.

Every team outside the midwest tells us the same thing.

You've never seen this speed/stars/talent.
    Thing is I’ve turned on the tape.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Yeah he’s very good. Oregon made some uncharacteristic mistakes in the ASU game. We always play like shit in Arizona for some reason.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Well aware, which is a perfect illustration of how you can’t play perfect every week. You don’t get punished as much in FCS as FBS for having a bad game because NDSU relative to 97% of the FCS has a larger separation than 2019 Oregon did relative to P5 competition. 2020 should be improved but it’s dependent on the offense to raise their level of play. The pieces are there.

And in a bad game, NDSU still won a playoff game, and held their opponent to 3 points.