Page 141 of 390 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    It has, and always been beating an AP ranked team in Iowa.

what was your best win?
    I really enjoyed that one but outside of us Bison fans I don’t get the impression that too many other football fans were that impressed. Just reference the Duck attitudes regarding that on this very thread.

OTOH I wonder if you round up the seniors on that team asked them “Would you rather have beaten Iowa or won a Natty?” What do you think they would say? Both of course but if they had to choose one or the other, what would they say?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    ASU would have beat NDSU in 2019. Yes that would have been a horrible matchup for you. But hey, I’m glad we are gonna cherry pick the worst performances of 2019 as if it has any bearing on 2020. How is the offense that managed 9 points against the vaunted Illinois State defense gonna score enough to beat Oregon with a top 10 FBS defense ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "You shouldn't cherry pick our worst performance of 2019.

Except when I cherry pick your worst performance of 2019."

And by the way, in our worst performance of 2019, we won a playoff game, holding our opponent to 3 points.

How many points did the vaunted Arizona State devil cats score on you again?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    The film doesn’t lie.
    Agreed. The film that showed Oregon getting whipped up and down the field by an online backup to your backup school doesn't lie.

The bickering about talent is one thing, let’s talk some scheme. I’m noticing that NDSU, sticks with a 4 man front and 2 high structures against basically everyone who runs 11 Pers. Oregon will (somewhat projecting here because we have a new coordinator) be primarily an 11 (1 back, 1 TE) team. I don’t see NDSU wanting to play us 6 on 6 in the box. Do you think you’ll stick with your bread and butter two deep bend but don’t break look or come challenge us in the box?

You’re missing the disguises, but yeah, we play a lot of cover 2, although with variations. Like I said way earlier, your coaches will appreciate the complexities of our O & D schemes as they watch film, or hopefully not.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Unless I’m missing something you just tried to say that Wentz had a better WR core at NDSU than in Philly.

As I previously posted, his NFL WRs are not as reliable.

I’m not absolutely positive, but the dropped passes the Eagles’ receivers had in this one game last year is probably more than the dropped passes the Bison receivers had during his entire career at NDSU:

https://mobile.twitter.com/baldynfl/...160064?lang=en

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Agreed. The film that showed Oregon getting whipped up and down the field by an online backup to your backup school doesn't lie.

ASU has a bunch of horses at the skill spots. You don’t have a wide receiver that can stretch the Oregon d. This is a d that will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    "You shouldn't cherry pick our worst performance of 2019.

Except when I cherry pick your worst performance of 2019."

And by the way, in our worst performance of 2019, we won a playoff game, holding our opponent to 3 points.

How many points did the vaunted Arizona State devil cats score on you again?
    It’s called irony sweetheart. 31 miserable points. 10 off the two worst INTs of Herberts career inside our own 20. And 14 points off 2 big passing plays (2 biggest of the season). They won, we shit the bed. No doubt about that. However, ASU would have scored as much as they wanted on NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    ASU has a bunch of horses at the skill spots. You don’t have a wide receiver that can stretch the Oregon d. This is a d that will be better.
    Keep believing that, hoss.

Every team outside the midwest tells us the same thing.

You've never seen this speed/stars/talent.

ASU would have beat NDSU in 2019. Yes that would have been a horrible matchup for you. But hey, I’m glad we are gonna cherry pick the worst performances of 2019 as if it has any bearing on 2020. How is the offense that managed 9 points against the vaunted Illinois State defense gonna score enough to beat Oregon with a top 10 FBS defense ?

NDSU also scored 37 points on that defense earlier in the season at their place.

Hail the BISON!!!

It’s called irony sweetheart. 31 miserable points. 10 off the two worst INTs of Herberts career inside our own 20. And 14 points off 2 big passing plays (2 biggest of the season). They won, we shit the bed. No doubt about that. However, ASU would have scored as much as they wanted on NDSU.

In Ter Cep Tion?

That's a term I haven't heard in a long, long time.