Page 140 of 390 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    some on here are absolutely blinded by green and gold. but I've said this before regarding the bad FBS teams have played. Its nothing NDSU could do about it. they were usually the first game of the season, or a few weeks in. What those teams do beyond NDSU is out of their hands.
    Absolutely, they beat who was on the schedule which is bad ass. Now Oregon is on the schedule and things get turned up a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    2 Rose Bowl wins at the first half. Collapse started in 2015 but was saved by Vernon Adams then full collapse in 2016. Fired everyone and started rebuild in 2017 which took both the 17 and 18 seasons to get back to and win the RB in 19. Should I draw you a picture?
    Should I draw you a picture of how a poster is dictating the narrative?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Absolutely, they beat who was on the schedule which is bad ass. Now Oregon is on the schedule and things get turned up a bit.

Question for you, yes or no.

Do you think Arizona State is a better program over the last 10, 20, or 50 years than NDSU?

Yes, or no.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    To even say you don’t think this game will be competitive demonstrates how dumb you are and your lack of football intel. Just wow!!

Lots of brain dead people on there interwebs tho.

Tell me more about how the same interior OL that got abused by JMU’s small quick DL is going to handle a quicker and way bigger DL from Oregon. That features one of if not the best pass rusher in America.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post

Do you think Arizona State is a better program over the last 10, 20, or 50 years than NDSU?

Yes, or no.

I feel more comfortable playing NDSU week 1 than I would ASU based on the film I watch.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertDweller View Post
    Thats my point, Man. I am a Bison fan and alum. I am also an Oregon fan as my son went there from 2009-2013. I have a unique perspective of being able to see this from both sides, and I'm here to tell you this Oregon team is not like the other FBS teams we have played. They are bigger, faster, stronger, deeper and more disciplined than any of those past teams. They are very much like us in the fact they want to out physical you and wear you down. The only difference is they have highly skilled, fast players out wide, which in all likelihood is going to cause a matchup problem. Look, I'm not saying we are going to get blown out, but if Bison fans expect to beat Oregon because of how we played the other FBS teams in the past, they are going to be disappointed.
    You don’t have “unique perspective”. You’re perspective is limited by your lack of true football knowledge, and that doesn’t increase because “[your] son went” to Oregon in blah blah years. How many effing times are you gonna day that I’m a failed attempt to increase your otherwise non-existent football cred FFS!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Yes, or no.
    ASU would have beat NDSU in 2019. Yes that would have been a horrible matchup for you. But hey, I’m glad we are gonna cherry pick the worst performances of 2019 as if it has any bearing on 2020. How is the offense that managed 9 points against the vaunted Illinois State defense gonna score enough to beat Oregon with a top 10 FBS defense ?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    I feel more comfortable playing NDSU week 1 than I would ASU based on the film I watch.
    I knew you wouldn't answer my yes or no question, by the way.

And I sure hope all of the Oregon football program feels the same as you.

I knew you wouldn't answer my yes or no question, by the way.

And I sure hope all of the Oregon football program feels the same as you.
    The film doesn’t lie.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    You don’t have “unique perspective”. You’re perspective is limited by your lack of true football knowledge, and that doesn’t increase because “[your] son went” to Oregon in blah blah years. How many effing times are you gonna day that I’m a failed attempt to increase your otherwise non-existent football cred FFS!

I mean you or anyone else except maybe 2 posters that have participated today calling him out for lack of “football knowledge” is genuinely hilarious. I’ve made several attempts in this thread to talk scheme and gotten like 2 replies. And zero of those replies came from the people calling others stupid.