Page 139 of 390 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Sure .500 for the decade with a complete program collapse and rebuild in the middle.
    Post it again, never saw it. I’m still trying to figure out how .500 is getting owned or how our record over the last decade against Furd has anything to do with playing NDSU in 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm confused. Did Oregon win 3 rose bowls this decade, or were they in complete program collapse?

Sure .500 for the decade with a complete program collapse and rebuild in the middle.
    Post it again, never saw it. I’m still trying to figure out how .500 is getting owned or how our record over the last decade against Furd has anything to do with playing NDSU in 2020.

Don't try.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Oh? What’s the best one now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It has, and always been beating an AP ranked team in Iowa.

what was your best win?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckGriz View Post
    You must be a real pisser at parties!
    I may be an un ed joo kate Ed North Dakota farm boy, but I have no idea what a pisser is at a party.

Is that some kind of weird west coast sex act?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    He said 24-21.

If we score 21, it will be a nightmare on our boards.
    The same NDSU that managed 9 against Illinois State in the post season is gonna score 24 on the road against a top 10 SP+ defense week 1? Bold move cotton.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I'm confused. Did Oregon win 3 rose bowls this decade, or were they in complete program collapse?
    2 Rose Bowl wins at the first half. Collapse started in 2015 but was saved by Vernon Adams then full collapse in 2016. Fired everyone and started rebuild in 2017 which took both the 17 and 18 seasons to get back to and win the RB in 19. Should I draw you a picture?

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

THAT KANSAS STATE TEAM WAS NOT GOOD. Say it with me. THAT IOWA OFFENSE WAS 80th in FBS. Say it with me.

And the 2020 Oregon team has yet to take a snap.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

I fully understand how dominant y’all have been. Again it was never my intention in this thread to diminish that. I will say this though, some of the takes in here are out of touch. It’s almost like you’ve won a crap ton over the last 2 decades and every time you’ve played a FBS team you’ve won.

They weren’t very good teams but not having a loss in even semi recent memory has bread a level of delusion regarding this game and how good NDSU is relative to the top of the FBS.

some on here are absolutely blinded by green and gold. but I've said this before regarding the bad FBS teams have played. Its nothing NDSU could do about it. they were usually the first game of the season, or a few weeks in. What those teams do beyond NDSU is out of their hands.

2 Rose Bowl wins at the first half. Collapse started in 2015 but was saved by Vernon Adams then full collapse in 2016. Fired everyone and started rebuild in 2017 which took both the 17 and 18 seasons to get back to and win the RB in 19. Should I draw you a picture?

Please do. A simple farm boy like me needs illustrations to understand on a level you coast bois do.

Absolutely, and I understand the value the NDSU fan base places on the ability to step up and rise to the occasion. Historically at least recently you’ve done it every time and came out on top. I hope my posts didn’t come from a place of, “FCS rabble rabble, 4 star rabble rabble, P5 rabble rabble”. I was purely trying to add context. Frankly I don’t think this game should be very competitive. BUT it’s week one, things can be weird and sloppy and I 100% DO respect the competitive temperament and ability to rise to the occasion for NDSU. I’ve watched 3 games so far of 2019 NDSU and just see some very unfavorable matchups on the LOS that will be too much to overcome. Here is a little sample of what Penei Sewell brings to the table:

https://twitter.com/peneisewell58/st...140081157?s=21

To even say you don’t think this game will be competitive demonstrates how dumb you are and your lack of football intel. Just wow!!

Lots of brain dead people on there interwebs tho.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.