Page 137 of 390 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

I get this type of smack talk from Auburn but NDSU, nah!!! Now I am rooting for a soul crushing loss.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    nothing. some bison fans hold onto the past close to their chest...as if those players have any bearing on what happens on the field with totally different players.
    I fully understand how dominant y’all have been. Again it was never my intention in this thread to diminish that. I will say this though, some of the takes in here are out of touch. It’s almost like you’ve won a crap ton over the last 2 decades and every time you’ve played a FBS team you’ve won.

They weren’t very good teams but not having a loss in even semi recent memory has bread a level of delusion regarding this game and how good NDSU is relative to the top of the FBS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    The Pac 12 is by far the weakest conference in P5 football, and how many times has Oregon won in in the last decade?

Stanford has owned your ass lately, and they have to get their players admitted to the best college west of the Mississippi before they can even officially recruit them to the team.
    Now you’re acting stupid. Stanford has owned nothing. Also, the PAC has dipped but it’s certainly better than the ACC and outplayed the Big 12 this year.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Like winning a playoff game? How about winning a Rose Bowl x3 in 10 years? Fiesta Bowl? Playing for the National Title?

We're sooper dooper proud of you for being able to lose to better teams in big games.

Does that make you feel better?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by qb11sd View Post
    let’s get a score prediction out of you big guy.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    24-21 ndsu.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    I get this type of smack talk from Auburn but NDSU, nah!!! Now I am rooting for a soul crushing loss.
    Auburn has beaten Alabama lately.

Has Oregon?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Now you’re acting stupid. Stanford has owned nothing. Also, the PAC has dipped but it’s certainly better than the ACC and outplayed the Big 12 this year.
    Stanford won what, 3 out of 4 Pac titles a couple years ago?

The Pac has never won a CFP. The ACC has won 2.

Fucking Arizona State beat the Roze Bowl Champs.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Um... they also play NFL defenses not FCS Defenses...

Dropped passes have little to do with the level of defense they are playing. Nor does gator-arming in a deep pass when they are open.

Hail the BISON!!!

The Pac 12 is by far the weakest conference in P5 football, and how many times has Oregon won in in the last decade?

Stanford has owned your ass lately, and they have to get their players admitted to the best college west of the Mississippi before they can even officially recruit them to the team.
    The Pac-12 over the last decade was not the worst power 5. Strong arguments for the Pac-12 being better than the Big-12 and the ACC can be made. We’ve won 4 Pac-12 Titles in the last decade. 2016 was rock bottom of a rotted out culture and staff. Seriously that team was the worst team in 20 years and had little talent. 2017/2018 were rebuilding years.

Stanford hasn’t owned us at all, they won 3 straight while we were down and we are still 5-5 over the last 10 and 13-7 over the last 20. We beat Stanford 21-3 without breaking a sweat in 19’. Stanford also gets national players that they could never get without their academics it’s a double edged sword.

I’m still waiting on some kind of prediction out of you. Anything, be specific. Scores, how the game will be played, where the Bison will attack, what matchups they’ll exploit, maybe what schemes? So far you’ve thrown out a lot of lazy generalities.

Auburn has beaten Alabama lately.

Has Oregon?
    I need a flowchart on that logic.