Page 130 of 390 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Is that southern speed or just west coast, P5 or FBS speed as us mid-westerners never seen that before. Oh my, we gonna lose the game cause you just fasta than us slow farm boys. Game over, why even bother showing up?
    I haven’t seen one Duck fan say anything about being slow midwestern farm boys. Thibodeaux is an unicorn. It’s really unfair what he can do.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    And Kramer will say there is "No Easy Way Out" when they ask to take a break. Game changer.
    And with the area being flat, I expect Kramer to make the guys to take a shovel and build a mountain so they can climb it and yell “Oregon” as the training session comes to an end.

With that said, hopefully nobody gets punch-drunk and we have to deal with a Rocky V version of a NDSU team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

So you don't think this game will be very competitive. Never heard that before......
    Yep awesome player, but when was the last time one player won any football game?
    I wrote a 10,000 word preview for you on our team that you ignored. You can disagree with me but I’m not some idiot who doesn’t do my homework. I have watched all-22 of your games with JMU, UC Davis and ISU, I’m familiar with your personnel and really like Volson (projects at guard), Lance and Cox. Think all 3 have a shot at the next level. You guys squeaked games our last year against teams that we would beat by 35 99/100 times. This Oregon team 1-85 is the best team we have ever had. Not just the best team you’ve ever played the best team Oregon has ever had in terms of overall talent and depth. We will see how the new QB does and if it manifests in another great year but if it doesn’t it won’t be because we lacked ability across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    They haven’t been arrogant at all.
    Shut up mister 52-7.

Is that southern speed or just west coast, P5 or FBS speed as us mid-westerners never seen that before. Oh my, we gonna lose the game cause you just fasta than us slow farm boys. Game over, why even bother showing up?
    This isn’t some platitude, “We are too fast because we are power 5” or “we are too big because we are pac-12” or any other lazy sentiment that schools throw around that only get to feel superior when they play an FCS opponent. Man for man 1-85 we are faster, bigger and stronger than every team in the FBS save about 6-7 (tOSU, Bama, Georgia, Clemson, Auburn, Florida, and LSU).

Quote Originally Posted by NEBison View Post
    You got through those last 3 games really fast!
    I’m off today watching NDSU tape

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    ASU was an in conference bowl eligible team on the road. It’s an incredible feat to go unscathed in conference play.
    Of this we are all well aware here. Especially when knocking off an NDSU by a conference opponent, or any other FCS opponent, would be the accomplishment of most of those players collegiate careers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Desire doesn’t matter when the guy in front of you is bigger faster and stronger than you. Your interior OL has its you know what pushed in by JMU who had quick but undersized interior DL. That matchup is amplified by 10 against us. Hard work and desire can overcome a lot but if you think a 12-2 Oregon team doesn’t have a winning culture with hungry players who want to win you’re kidding yourself.

I never said Oregon doesn't have a desire to win. I just believe NDSU has a way to overcome and get the W.

The bickering about talent is one thing, let’s talk some scheme. I’m noticing that NDSU, sticks with a 4 man front and 2 high structures against basically everyone who runs 11 Pers. Oregon will (somewhat projecting here because we have a new coordinator) be primarily an 11 (1 back, 1 TE) team. I don’t see NDSU wanting to play us 6 on 6 in the box. Do you think you’ll stick with your bread and butter two deep bend but don’t break look or come challenge us in the box?

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    The bickering about talent is one thing, let’s talk some scheme. I’m noticing that NDSU, sticks with a 4 man front and 2 high structures against basically everyone who runs 11 Pers. Oregon will (somewhat projecting here because we have a new coordinator) be primarily an 11 (1 back, 1 TE) team. I don’t see NDSU wanting to play us 6 on 6 in the box. Do you think you’ll stick with your bread and butter two deep bend but don’t break look or come challenge us in the box?

I would guess NDSU will stay with the 2 high look. They don't go away from it often regardless of who they play.