Page 72 of 390 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    There appears to be 2 Best Westerns on Franklin. One is called Greenfield.
    Rates for Sept 3 - 7 vary
    4-6 $ 251.10 and the 3rd and 6th are 111.59 Best Western New Oregon
    4-6 $ 236.70 and the 3rd and 6th are 108.89 Best Western Greenfield.

Of course those rates can vary depending on sites checking the rates.
    I probably need to stay here regardless of other factors.

If the Ducks were interested in Jamie Newman, what does that say in their confidence of Shough?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Hypothetical here.... if the Bison pull it off in Eugene next September do they crack the AP FBS Top 25? They got close in 2016 after beating Iowa getting to 27th. If they win they'd have beaten a previously top 10 (maybe even top 5) ranked team on the road and be riding a 38 game win streak which would be sole possession of the 3rd longest D1 winning streak of all-time.
    Yes, I'm convinced based on precedent and the momentum and media awareness of the Bison that the team would crack the Top 25 if Oregon starts the year in the top 5.

I wrote in an earlier post somewhere that if Oregon starts top 5, we beat them, then Oregon beats tOSU the following week, and all three teams finish their regular season with no more losses (with us blowing out our FCS competition), we'd probably stay AP Top 25 all year and be crazy high in the computers by the end of the year.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I probably need to stay here regardless of other factors.
    Their description says University of Oregon .10 miles, Breweries .20 miles...says it all.

Per the Insiders - June 10th is the day for single game tickets going on sale
    See everyone there!
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Yes, I'm convinced based on precedent and the momentum and media awareness of the Bison that the team would crack the Top 25 if Oregon starts the year in the top 5.

I wrote in an earlier post somewhere that if Oregon starts top 5, we beat them, then Oregon beats tOSU the following week, and all three teams finish their regular season with no more losses (with us blowing out our FCS competition), we'd probably stay AP Top 25 all year and be crazy high in the computers by the end of the year.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    He's not wrong. IF we can win that game and IF we can finish the year clean, I think NDSU could make history in the AP. Not those are two really, really big ifs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    What were the rates?
    I booked on Kayak for Friday and Saturday and it averaged about $310/night all in.

If you booked directly through them the base rate was $10 or $15/night cheaper starting, but I got 4 rooms and I would've had to wait and do it anything with more than 3 rooms a group reservation through them.

I have my doubts that the rest of our crew is going to want to spend that much, and it sounds like at least 1 couple will be spending both nights outside of Eugene, so I may have some rooms available as we get closer.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Already overlooked.....I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Given the holiday weekend and no students, what type of crowd do you expect? Probably won't sell out?
    I wouldn't be surprised with a sellout for 3 reasons: season/home opener, Rose bowl champions hype, and I've heard from a surprising number of friends/family that are not necessarily huge Bison fans but are planning to come out for the game.

Autzen capacity is 54k. Last year, Montana/Oregon crowd was 49k and I'd guess the Griz brought +/- 1,500 fans.

Overall, Eugene will be fairly quiet compared to when UO is in session, but Saturday tailgating and the game will be still be an awesome experience.

Quote Originally Posted by heavy horse View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised with a sellout for 3 reasons: season/home opener, Rose bowl champions hype, and I've heard from a surprising number of friends/family that are not necessarily huge Bison fans but are planning to come out for the game.

Autzen capacity is 54k. Last year, Montana/Oregon crowd was 49k and I'd guess the Griz brought +/- 1,500 fans.

Overall, Eugene will be fairly quiet compared to when UO is in session, but Saturday tailgating and the game will be still be an awesome experience.
    Thanks, I'm planning on making the trip out. For some reason I thought the stadium was bigger than that.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!