Page 307 of 390 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    I was impressed with their defense this year. I still can’t believe how slow they were the first time around.
    Yeah, that defense was slow not the 19 version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Yeah, that defense was slow not the 19 version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They also lost contain on every TD. The only team to not allow that was tOSU. We couldn’t even get around the edge with Mariota running qb sweeps.

Ok, so... here some things I was thinking about today... Questions for both fanbases on here, just curious what everyone thinks:

1. Where do you think Oregon will be rated in the Top 25 to start the season? (probably more for Oregon fans to answer)
    2. Not talking about probability here, if the Bison beat the Ducks, should they be rated in the Top 25?
    ..... a. Follow-up question on that one, if the Bison beat the Ducks, WILL they be rated in the Top 25?
    3. If the Bison beat the Ducks and Trey Lance has an absolute monster day (which is likely what will need to happen to win), does this change his draft stock, and/or likelihood he declares early?

Honestly not trying to start anything with these questions, just curious what everyone thinks. Cheers!
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Ok, so... here some things I was thinking about today... Questions for both fanbases on here, just curious what everyone thinks:

1. Where do you think Oregon will be rated in the Top 25 to start the season? (probably more for Oregon fans to answer)
    2. Not talking about probability here, if the Bison beat the Ducks, should they be rated in the Top 25?
    ..... a. Follow-up question on that one, if the Bison beat the Ducks, WILL they be rated in the Top 25?
    3. If the Bison beat the Ducks and Trey Lance has an absolute monster day (which is likely what will need to happen to win), does this change his draft stock, and/or likelihood he declares early?

Honestly not trying to start anything with these questions, just curious what everyone thinks. Cheers!
    1. 5/6
    2. Yes and yes
    3. Everything he does until he graduates will change his draft stock. Never going to declare early(I wish Bison fans would stop with this nonsense)

I think Oregon will be ranked #7 -- or at least in the top 10

If the Bison win, the ducks will be out of the top 25. If the Duck win by less than 14 points, they might get dropped out of the top 25.

A big day for Lance against a top-tier FBS defense might help his draft stock, but I can't see him leaving early.

It's OK to not be OK.

1. 5-10
    2. Yes/Yes
    3. Yes and no.

Adding to this discussion, ESPN just published an article for the way too early top 25:

https://es.pn/3bQ54B4

Oregon at 6...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

1) 7-9 after Clemson, Alabama, Ohio State, Penn State, Georgia, Oklahoma, possibly LSU and Florida
    2) Yes, Yes
    3) No, with a good day against Oregon he is more likely to go to the Heisman ceremony than enter the draft after his sophomore year.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I think Oregon will be ranked #7 -- or at least in the top 10

If the Bison win, the ducks will be out of the top 25. If the Duck win by less than 14 points, they might get dropped out of the top 25.

A big day for Lance against a top-tier FBS defense might help his draft stock, but I can't see him leaving early.
    I think if the Bison win the Ducks will still be in the Top 25 in say that 22-25 range. We’ll also be in that 22-25 range then once the season gets into full swing they’ll vote us out within the next two games.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    1. 5/6
    2. Yes and yes
    3. Everything he does until he graduates will change his draft stock. Never going to declare early(I wish Bison fans would stop with this nonsense)
    3.....Well which Doorknob do you think started that nonsense?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!