Page 206 of 390 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Young last year? So were we. 16-0. FCS National Champions.

Not FBS 5th place. FCS 1st place with the trophy and rings and banners to go with it.
    Thinking 1st place in FCS is better than 5th in FBS is hilarious and delusional

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Unacceptable. You NDSU guys on ducksattack need to get on this.

unacceptable.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    You keep reiterating that Oregon is going to be better in 2020 than it was in 2019 as if it is a fact. I think they will still be pretty good, but you're replacing a lot of knowns with unknowns. I would at least wait until the Spring game first before being this positive.

NDSU has a better claim to being better next season than they were last year, but I don't think any of us fans are ready to make that claim this early.
    We’ve seen Shough operate and the OL replacing the starters. Likewise, WR will finally be a strength and not a hindrance.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    We were handicapped by the OC. There is no other way to put it. Also, Shough has moxy and Herbert played constipated.
    #cultureIsEverything
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by seaduck View Post
    Thinking 1st place in FCS is better than 5th in FBS is hilarious and delusional
    In your head apparently. But clearly you don’t get it.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    We’ve seen Shough operate and the OL replacing the starters. Likewise, WR will finally be a strength and not a hindrance.
    I just can’t ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    In your head apparently. But clearly you don’t get it.
    You’re right, I don’t get how your JV championship is better than winning the Rose Bowl and the pac 12

You’re right, I don’t get how your JV championship is better than winning the Rose Bowl and the pac 12
    I think you should get back to your homework. Quiz tomorrow. Right?

Fumbles and ASU?

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    This post was great and I love how passionate you and the NDSU fanbase are and how much you believe that any talent or skill deficiency can be overcame with heart. In the past it’s been true for you and maybe it will be in September. However your entire point isn’t measurable and you’re making a lot of assumptions about Oregon, the players & the staff and their mental toughness (lack their of) and that we won’t be excited to play a home opener. I would not buy stock in that possibility this is a very strong culture and a program that has had a rapid ascent and is hungry for more than 12-2 and a Rose Bowl.

Iowa is good for a one off team every 20 years like the 2015 team that got ran out of the building by a Stanford team we beat. Year in and year out they aren’t even close to what Oregon has built through talent acquisition and development since Coach Mario Cristobal took over.

Unlike Iowa Oregon doesn’t run an antiquated offense and have holes all over the roster. You’re going to have to score with us and do it against a top 10 FBS defense.

Sorry I have to try and sneak this in...

I think it's more about how FBS talent and mental toughness doesn't seem to show up on game day against what they perceive to be an inferior opponent. Sure, the coaches can tell the players all day to take it seriously, but there's a certain part of a 4/5-star athlete that looks down their nose at the lowly FCS kiddos and just doesn't take them seriously... until it's too late.

Maybe that won't happen. But we've seen it, time and time again. Fuck, we see it every year with FCS teams that try to build rosters from p5 tranfsers.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery