Page 190 of 390 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    That and the fact they will get more off-season experience practicing Olinemen that are every bit as good as the Ducks’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We’ll have to disagree here. Sewell and Jones are future 1st round quality and I won’t touch on that left guard of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    We’ll have to disagree here. Sewell and Jones are future 1st round quality and I won’t touch on that left guard of yours.
    Yeah, I think one thing we can all agree on is that Sewell will be the best LT NDSU has ever faced. In NDSU's defense, Sewell is the best LT basically any team has faced in probably the last 10 years at least. You're just not supposed to be that athletic at his size. He's a generational talent. Really hoping his younger brother (5-Star Freshman ILB) has his trajectory.

Quote Originally Posted by seaduck View Post
    If you still think Iowa and Kansas State are on par with Oregon as college football programs, this whole conversation is going nowhere. Congrats on taking all the Oregon fan posts, which have been reasonable, and spinning them to be as stupid as possible while also making up arguments that no Oregon fan ever made.
    Since we played Iowa they are 35-17. Oregon is 32-20. Just pointing out facts though. Big Ten has been better too recently than Pac 12.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Since we played Iowa they are 35-17. Oregon is 32-20. Just pointing out facts though. Big Ten has been better too recently than Pac 12.
    How many rose bowls do they have in that time span? How about the last decade? How about NY6/BCS wins? Have they played in two national championships? Have they won a playoff game?

Just pointing out facts though.

They had more wins than Oregon over our worst three year stretch since the early 90s, and nothing to show for it. Do you actually think Iowa wouldnt trade the success they’ve had for the success Oregon has had in the past two decades? You think they wouldn’t trade those three wins for a Rose Bowl?

You honestly believe they’re a better program?

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    I’ll make a long term bet with you right now that at least 3 Oregon starters for the NDSU game on the OL will get drafted before Volson.

Not Radunz.

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    How do NDSU fans feel about the runningback position?

It's necessary

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

As a hypothetical, what would be the fan reaction if NDSU went to Oregon and lost by 40? Probably not a likely outcome, but it's not unrealistic to say that it could happen.

Again, this is not a prediction, or meant to ruffle any feathers, its just an honest question.

From an Oregon standpoint, the fanbase would meltdown in epic fashion if the Ducks lost the game. Its really a no-win situation from Oregon's standpoint. Fans would be really upset with a loss, and still not very happy if they squeaked out a win against a lower-division opponent.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    I hope you and your family get carried away by ants.

Not Radunz.
    Sewell might be the #1 overall pick in next year’s draft. He’s a generational talent. Jones has the tools to be 1st round. It’s really not even a debate with Sewell.

Convenient that that time frame includes the 2 worst years in the last 20.