Page 131 of 390 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by DesertDweller View Post
    This is where it becomes obvious you know nothing about the Oregon team, their philosophy or team culture. If you did, you'd know the two programs are more alike than they are different.
    Have to call you out on this one. There can be no equating the culture of these two programs. One has sixteen National Championships. Have you ever seen first hand that Friday afternoon practice in Frisco?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    This isn’t some platitude, “We are too fast because we are power 5” or “we are too big because we are pac-12” or any other lazy sentiment that schools throw around that only get to feel superior when they play an FCS opponent. Man for man 1-85 we are faster, bigger and stronger than every team in the FBS save about 6-7 (tOSU, Bama, Georgia, Clemson, Auburn, Florida, and LSU).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Since Oregon is some athletic God, is it OK to just bow, or do we need to get down on our knees?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Since Oregon is some athletic God, is it OK to just bow, or do we need to get down on our knees?
    You make lazy arguments, they get refuted and you follow up with sarcastic submissive comments. I’m not here to say we are better than you I’m here to talk ball I guess you aren’t the poster to get that from.

Having watched 6 games of lance and probably 20 games of Wentz at NDSU Lance is not better than Wentz. He’s a better runner but that’s where that ends. Let’s not get carried away, Wentz was superior processor and passer (now that was RSfreshman Lance vs older Wentz) but it’s too early to say he’s better.

Agree that it is too early to conclude which will be better. Keep in mind the only tape you see of Carson is Junior and Senior. We’ll need another complete season out of Trey before we can make an apples to apples comparison. Carson had the “misfortune” of being behind the winningest QB in FCS history at the time so he didn’t get the field until his Junior year. Trey was a little more lucky with timing here. We’ll see just how good he can get but it is looking promising at this point.

Don't believe everything you think.

Nope. You lay on your backs.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Nope. You lay on your backs.
    Better than to risk laying face down.

Quote Originally Posted by NEBison View Post
    I would guess NDSU will stay with the 2 high look. They don't go away from it often regardless of who they play.
    Are these safeties back? Over the course of their careers how do you guys feel about their range/ability to leverage the ball and tackle in space?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Agree that it is too early to conclude which will be better. Keep in mind the only tape you see of Carson is Junior and Senior. We’ll need another complete season out of Trey before we can make an apples to apples comparison. Carson had the “misfortune” of being behind the winningest QB in FCS history at the time so he didn’t get the field until his Junior year. Trey was a little more lucky with timing here. We’ll see just how good he can get but it is looking promising at this point.

Absolutely not making any definitive statements about who will be better because I have no clue just saying that right now late Wentz> early Lance.

Are these safeties back? Over the course of their careers how do you guys feel about their range/ability to leverage the ball and tackle in space?

1 of the 2 starters is back and that's Tutsie. He has good range. Probably a better coverage guy than tackler IMO. The other one will be a bit of a question at the beginning of the year

Btw, Thibodeaux is an athletic god.