Page 302 of 390 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Interesting that these places that are located all of the country would openly tell you on their website how to send in your competition beer to be judged. No argument just find it Interesting.
    Its a grey area, kind of. I don't ship beer but I know a bunch of people who do it with online trading and stuff. They have tips and tricks, and really the risk is low, you basically just lose your beer if you get caught. I guess depending on the beer you're shipping, risk could be very high ($)...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Interesting that these places that are located all of the country would openly tell you on their website how to send in your competition beer to be judged. No argument just find it Interesting.
    Most states have less-restrictive laws than North Dakota. We can't even buy beer in grocery stores and when we ordered some wine online, we had to have it shipped to a friend in Minnesota.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    This line of thinking works both ways.
    I disagree. I think the facts line up pretty well to support that 2020 Oregon is similar in many ways to the aforementioned teams.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Always Sunny in Philadelphia Wade Boggs Episode had cases of beer transported haha
    If you drive, you can pay for your road trip by saving empty cans and bottle and cashing them in for 10 cents in Oregon.

It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    If you drive, you can pay for your road trip by saving empty cans and bottle and cashing them in for 10 cents in Oregon.

And if you do it on Mother's Day (the mother of all mail days), you'll be able to use the post office's extra van...

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I disagree. I think the facts line up pretty well to support that 2020 Oregon is similar in many ways to the aforementioned teams.
    They were both 5 loss teams. That seems pretty hopeful on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    They were both 5 loss teams. That seems pretty hopeful on your part.
    All 3 were (and will be) 0 loss teams when they faced (face) the Bison... All 3 came off very good seasons the year before. That is my point. Everything else is conjecture and assumption based on 5-star players.

I agree Oregon will likely be rated higher than 13 to start the year, so face value they will be "better," but not by much.

Its a grey area, kind of. I don't ship beer but I know a bunch of people who do it with online trading and stuff. They have tips and tricks, and really the risk is low, you basically just lose your beer if you get caught. I guess depending on the beer you're shipping, risk could be very high ($)...
    If by "grey area kind of" you mean it is illegal to ship without a license you are correct.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

All 3 were (and will be) 0 loss teams when they faced (face) the Bison... All 3 came off very good seasons the year before. That is my point. Everything else is conjecture and assumption based on 5-star players.

I agree Oregon will likely be rated higher than 13 to start the year, so face value they will be "better," but not by much.
    Iowa didn’t start at 13 and certainly didn’t finish there. Also, I got a first hand look at the 2012 KSU and 2015 Iowa teams, which were both better than the teams you faced. Those teams got boat raced by the PAC 12. Those teams didn’t have the depth and athletic profile to match the Ducks back then. Oregon fans know their team. This is the deepest accumulation of raw talent Oregon has assembled.