Page 295 of 390 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    This post is absolute bullshit and exactly the type of arrogance we’ve been calling out.
    I’m calling you out on your bullshit claim. Minus the 2016 4-8 team that beat FCS UCDavis 53-28 and the 2004 5-6 team that beat Idaho 48-10 (FBS I know but they’re the closest FCS team on the schedule that year.) Go back to 2000 and pick a year for the Ducks and name a FCS team not named NDSU that beats them.

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    The Michigan team that App. State beat was a really good FBS team. They were hampered later in the season by injuries to QB Chad Henne and stud RB Mike Hart. Neither of those 2 played in their loss to a Wisconsin team that finished ranked in the top 25.
    I’m glad you bring them up, since a healthy Michigan team playing with QB Henne and RB Hart got crushed 39-7 the very next weekend by some overrated team... Question to ponder, does NDSU pass and rush for more yards next fall vs. a statistically better defense than Michigan did?

Quote Originally Posted by Ode2Luke View Post
    I’m glad you bring them up, since a healthy Michigan team playing with QB Henne and RB Hart got crushed 39-7 the very next weekend by some overrated team... Question to ponder, does NDSU pass and rush for more yards next fall vs. a statistically better defense than Michigan did?
    Hey Luke just keep this in mind: statistics don’t play football, humans do.

Humans have emotions and shit like that.
    Don't believe everything you think.

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Overrated??? Where in my post did you deduct that I thought those Ducks were overrated?

And who cares how we compare statistically against what Michigan did against a completely different Ducks team 13 years ago. 200 yards, 400 yards, 500 yards.....don't care, just win.

My original point was that the Michigan team that took the field against App. State was a really good FBS team. And yes that means it was a very good FBS team that Oregon beat the following week as well.

What Michigan did or didn't do has as much relevance as Oregon's 15-18 record in bowl games.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Rush yes.

Pass... yes. But barely.

This is only because i think kayvon sits out to study ohio state film for the real game they have upcoming.

#likelythough ndsu will keep it within 24 by allowing oregon to have over 1000 yards of offense.

Also that was a really good oregon team that beat michigan etc etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Locket and Thomson were better receivers than what the Ducks field but our corners aren’t on par with what we had then. I like Hays he would have only been nickel on that team
    M-Will ain't walking thru those doors

15-18 Bowl Record? WOOF WOOF. embarassing.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    M-Will ain't walking thru those doors

15-18 Bowl Record? WOOF WOOF. embarassing.
    So NDSU has more championships than the amazing University of Oregon has bowl wins? Impossible! They are best football team to ever suit up.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Yeah.

They threw for 450 yards against NDSU.

And....Kupp caught only 5 of the 26 passes that were completed.

Thank God, one of the attempts ended in a DeLuca pick 6.
    I won tickets for that game through a radio contest. Flipped them for $100/each and kinda felt bad because I figured NDSU would dominate. Afterwards I felt like maybe I got cheated haha
    College of Business Alumnus

I’m calling you out on your bullshit claim. Minus the 2016 4-8 team that beat FCS UCDavis 53-28 and the 2004 5-6 team that beat Idaho 48-10 (FBS I know but they’re the closest FCS team on the schedule that year.) Go back to 2000 and pick a year for the Ducks and name a FCS team not named NDSU that beats them.
    Lol, who cares? Why are we talking about other FCS teams? This line of thinking is stupid.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery