Page 205 of 390 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    We’ve played and won three Rose Bowls in the last 10 years. We’ve had like 2 losing seasons in 30. Yes, Oregon has done a lot the last 30 years.
    The insert of the “had like” “you know” is very convincing and just solid. I’d advise you use that in your next job interview after being fired for using those exact words. Solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    What do we compare that to tho?

Well if we lost 2 games by a combined 9 points in 2019 and we are going to be better in 2020 then we probably are a 1 loss team since we play the best team in America week 2.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Do you think you can repeat that next September 5th?
    I don’t think so the mistakes that lost us that game were uncharacteristic and I know it left a bad taste in the guys mouths. The “what could have been” stuff is a strong motivating factor this offseason. We had thin positions and less than ideal depth at some spots last year. Those holes are by and large filled with upgrades talent this year. It’ll be a lot easier to withstand not having our best night in 20 with the overall talent and maturity. We were really young last year.

Quote Originally Posted by charlestonduck View Post
    Phil Knight is Nike. Nike technically has high paying contracts with a lot of schools (including Oregon). Phil Knight has personally donated a ton of the money to the university.
    The wrestling community knows a lot about Phil Knight, especially after the "need" to bring back baseball. I doubt that "need" exists if Oregon State doesn't win two National Championships in row, but nobody from Oregon seems to want to admit it.

What I don't understand, is with all the money NIKE was (still is) pouring into the university, why did it need to eliminate a cheap sport (wrestling) for an expensive one and claim it as Title IX compliance move? The Ducks just had crowned a National Champion (Shane Webster, who coincidently beat NDSU's current coach, Roger Kish) and had pretty good momentum moving forward.

One of the biggest "Richard" moves in college wrestling history, but nothing like Trev Alberts at Nebraska-Omaha.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Lmfao what have they been winning? You've had more losing seasons in the last 30 years then NDSU has since 1965! I think Duck fans might be drunk on last years success. You had one of the best QB's in college football last year. One great year under your coach and you think you're on your way to titles. I get it that on paper you look like your headed there but games aren't won on paper. Might want to see some sustained success before shooting your mouths off too bad.
    Because a P5 Schedule and the competition at the highest level of major college football is a 1:1 with FCS ball. You aren’t the average FCS program but you still play predominantly horrible competition while we play national programs.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Well if we lost 2 games by a combined 9 points in 2019 and we are going to be better in 2020 then we probably are a 1 loss team since we play the best team in America week 2.

Very humble of you to recognize Ohio States quality.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

You keep reiterating that Oregon is going to be better in 2020 than it was in 2019 as if it is a fact. I think they will still be pretty good, but you're replacing a lot of knowns with unknowns. I would at least wait until the Spring game first before being this positive.

NDSU has a better claim to being better next season than they were last year, but I don't think any of us fans are ready to make that claim this early.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Remember, we’re a lot better next year.
    How? Majority of new starting OL and a new QB?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I don’t think so the mistakes that lost us that game were uncharacteristic and I know it left a bad taste in the guys mouths. The “what could have been” stuff is a strong motivating factor this offseason. We had thin positions and less than ideal depth at some spots last year. Those holes are by and large filled with upgrades talent this year. It’ll be a lot easier to withstand not having our best night in 20 with the overall talent and maturity. We were really young last year.

Young last year? So were we. 16-0. FCS National Champions.

Not FBS 5th place. FCS 1st place with the trophy and rings and banners to go with it.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    How? Majority of new starting OL and a new QB?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    We were handicapped by the OC. There is no other way to put it. Also, Shough has moxy and Herbert played constipated.