Page 100 of 390 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Will Oregon's passing game be better than the 2016 EWU team that had three future NFL receivers, two (Kupp ad Bourne) which are still pretty good?
    Hail the BISON!!!

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Unless something has recently changed, Pac 12 network is NOT on DIRECTV. The bar where I host watch parties had to get a couple Comcast boxes to show CU games. Which was a pain in the ass, because someone (me) had to get on a ladder or stand on the bar and change HDMI cables and go in the back room and change cables. They quit doing it because there weren't enough CU fans to justify the cost. If it's on PAC 12 I may be SOL for that game...
    Sorry for the bad info. I have Direct and I used to get the Pac 12, just checked and see that I no longer get it. My fault.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Sorry for the bad info. I have Direct and I used to get the Pac 12, just checked and see that I no longer get it. My fault.
    Sling used to have it on their sports pack. I dropped sling, but bet they still have it.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Will Oregon's passing game be better than the 2016 EWU team that had three future NFL receivers, two (Kupp ad Bourne) which are still pretty good?
    All EWU did was pass and NDSU couldn't stop them. Luckily for NDSU, EWU didn't play defense. If Oregon is anywhere near as good at passing as EWU was NDSU will get their ass kicked because Oregon is no longer one-dimensional.

So, not sure what your point is.

I dont think we need to worry about Pac 12 Network

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    All EWU did was pass and NDSU couldn't stop them. Luckily for NDSU, EWU didn't play defense. If Oregon is anywhere near as good at passing as EWU was NDSU will get their ass kicked because Oregon is no longer one-dimensional.

So, not sure what your point is.
    My point is that NDSU played a team with three future NFL-caliber receivers and still won. No need to fear the number of stars the Oregon players have as their talent level is not going to be something NDSU hasn't seen before and beaten.
    Hail the BISON!!!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    My point is that NDSU played a team with three future NFL-caliber receivers and still won. No need to fear the number of stars the Oregon players have as their talent level is not going to be something NDSU hasn't seen before and beaten.
    And my points are:

A. NDSU didn't stop EWU's receivers.

B. Oregon has more stars than 3 receivers.

And I'll make another one...

C. This team did not face 2016 EWU. Or Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    NDSU could pull it off. The true asshats are the ones thinking Oregon will win 50-3.
    Yea agreed

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    And my points are:

A. NDSU didn't stop EWU's receivers.

B. Oregon has more stars than 3 receivers.

And I'll make another one...

C. This team did not face 2016 EWU. Or Iowa.
    A. No, but they figured out how to still win.

B. Every team has more than three receivers, but I doubt Oregon has more than three NFL-caliber receivers, especially those that are as good as Kupp and Bourne.

C. Not many of the 2016 NDSU team played the 2013 Kansas State team either, but the statement "their talent level is not going to be something NDSU hasn't seen before and beaten" was said numerous times to the Hawkeye fans/trolls that were positive their players were too good for the NDSU players to compete with. Klieman said it best at the end of this video in regards to how this team (past, present or future) works:

Hail the BISON!!!

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Bison need to really improve on the d line to have a chance

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt