Page 67 of 390 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by rockthief View Post
    Say what? Utah and Auburn and Washington and USC are finesse teams? What we saw yesterday was two smashmouth teams bruising each other. Awesome.

USC is certainly a finesse team as of late, in spite of their history. Utah, Washington, and Auburn are definitely more physical teams but those are the only real ones.

Yesterday's game vs Wisconsin was certainly a smashmouth game, which the Ducks really had problem with.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    USC is certainly a finesse team as of late, in spite of their history. Utah, Washington, and Auburn are definitely more physical teams but those are the only real ones.

Yesterday's game vs Wisconsin was certainly a smashmouth game, which the Ducks really had problem with.
    I do think NDSU will play the Ducks alot more like Wisconsin than the aforementioned teams. If we can execute like they did and minimize TOs, look-out, Duckies.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Oregon gets a commit from
    Dontae Manning - 6’ 185 - CB - Kansas City MO (Raytown).
    Manning is the 6th ranked CB nationally by 247, 2nd ranked prospect in Missouri. Had 24 listed offers, including Georgia, Oklahoma, Iowa, Notre Dame, Texas A&M, Kansas State, Minnesota.

Jabril Cox is from Raytown South HS.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    watch Oregon put up 24 on your team 2nd half wisco

If oregon loses its entire OL, that's very promising
    Actually not a Badgers fan at all, I was just surprised that you thought NDSU LBs were better than Wisconsins. I've thought all year that besides Jabril that NDSUs other two LBs were not in the same league as guys from the previous years. The Wisconsin backers are pretty good that is saying I think they all would start for NDSU, Mercadel and Hankey probably wouldn't even play special teams at this point for UW.

The Ducks have been recruiting very well last few years. I think it will get them back in the playoff sooner than later

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    Actually not a Badgers fan at all, I was just surprised that you thought NDSU LBs were better than Wisconsins. I've thought all year that besides Jabril that NDSUs other two LBs were not in the same league as guys from the previous years. The Wisconsin backers are pretty good that is saying I think they all would start for NDSU, Mercadel and Hankey probably wouldn't even play special teams at this point for UW.
    Merc has been playing hurt and you are seriously underestimating Jackson Hankey. You need to update your view.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think this should be a top 25 matchup, and should come down to NDSU Dline vs Oregon Oline matchup, whoever reloads better wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    I think this should be a top 25 matchup, and should come down to NDSU Dline vs Oregon Oline matchup, whoever reloads better wins.
    This. Tuska is a major loss

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    This. Tuska is a major loss
    W a e g e.

Don't believe everything you think.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Merc has been playing hurt and you are seriously underestimating Jackson Hankey. You need to update your view.

Why? Wisconsins LBs are better.