Page 151 of 390 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Umm, because that’s what we thought opposing team would think too perhaps? Just dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hahahaha 22 means there is only 1 WR on the field. Why would the best skill player be on the sideline?

Base cover 2 doesn’t result in a lot of exotic looks, especially when there is no need for it. Our playoff games for most part didn’t require those because we were playing predominately running teams. With JMU, we were good with just keeping them in front of us because their QB arm-talent and ability to exploit wasn’t there. I’d really have to go back to Montana playoff game in ‘15 to represent so-called exotic secondary looks, but we disguise otherwise just fine when need be.

Show me something that fucking Moorhead runs on O that we just can’t fathom or cover. Pretty fundamental and attempting to iso really. Nothing Einstein there that no one has EVER seen before.

If you play us 6 on 6 in the box in 11 we will run for a billion yards and score a lot of points. I think the NDSU staff would much rather make us earn it through the air.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    If you play us 6 on 6 in the box in 11 we will run for a billion yards and score a lot of points. I think the NDSU staff would much rather make us earn it through the air.

Especially with a new qb that’s unproven.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Are pro day times hand timed?
    40 times are almost always inflated or should I say deflated.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Hahahaha 22 means there is only 1 WR on the field. Why would the best skill player be on the sideline?

Right, so there’s no reason we’d go there, right?

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    40 times are almost always inflated or should I say deflated.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Yep, I only trust combine times.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

I’ve been asking this CAS guy for 2 hours what game I should watch to see the more exotic looks the defense puts on tape. I just assumed the playoffs.

I can't give you those types of answers as I'm nowhere near the football acumen that CAS has. What I might know is that we do run a base Tampa 2 system that changes based on the situation. NDSU also rotates a lot on the defense line. From what I've heard, the defense system is tough to learn and one of the reasons why the Bison don't look for transfers or JUCO athletes as it probable takes a good year to learn. Instead, I believe they rely on the kids that attend their camps and/or kids with pretty good football IQ that can pick up on the nuances of the system. This is stuff way beyond my ability to explain, but stuff I've heard about from years past.

In regards to viewing games, here are a couple links to help find 2019 NDSU games on YouTube (I believe all are available):

Valley News Live (10 of the regular 12 season games are available): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOw0...V46Sxyca8Eu1uy

Wally the Broncos Too (a lot of non-FBS games came be found here): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC49...wx44g/featured
    Hail the BISON!!!

Yep, plus 2, as in 2billion + 2.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I can't give you those types of answers as I'm nowhere near the football acumen that CAS has. What I might know is that we do run a base Tampa 2 system that changes based on the situation. NDSU also rotates a lot on the defense line. From what I've heard, the defense system is tough to learn and one of the reasons why the Bison don't look for transfers or JUCO athletes as it probable takes a good year to learn. Instead, I believe they rely on the kids that attend their camps and/or kids with pretty good football IQ that can pick up on the nuances of the system. This is stuff way beyond my ability to explain, but stuff I've heard about from years past.

In regards to viewing games, here are a couple links to help find 2019 NDSU games on YouTube (I believe all are available):

Valley News Live (10 of the regular 12 season games are available): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOw0...V46Sxyca8Eu1uy

Wally the Broncos Too (a lot of non-FBS games came be found here): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC49...wx44g/featured
    Cheers, I’m sure CAS isn’t an idiot but is choosing to be self deprecating and sarcastic as opposed to have a real conversation. Moorhead’s offense is a true west coast passing game with a lot of RPO and ZR tags on the run game to gain numbers and leverage advantages.

Yep, plus 2, as in 2billion + 2.

The entire point of this conversation is I expected to see NDSU not play 2 high because of our run game and wanted to see what else is on tape. NDSU won’t have the talent advantage they are accustomed to so I’d assume a different look.