Page 95 of 390 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’m really pumped/anticipating this game. We will do more than show up. Ducks will not push us around like they did with the Griz this year. We will get into them with an attitude. We may not win and, if we don’t (or do for that matter) Ducks will be asking “why the eff did we schedule NDSU in front of tOSU”. This is gonna be a game, and we aren’t bowing to a program like the Ducks that have zero history compared to us. Bring it or show it<—guarantee that’s how our players will take the field.

If I was a Ducks fan, I’d be a bit concerned.

Go Bison!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly they will show up as always, I also anticipate this game. Oh yeah fuck montana

I'm more confident in our odds for this game than the Iowa game. Anxious to see what the point spread will be on this one.
    "Our plan of operation is to advance and keep on advancing. We're going to go through the enemy like shit through a tinhorn." - Patton

I will say this, if the Ducks had 100% confidence in Shough at QB, they wouldnt have looked at Grad transfer Jamie Newman.

They will have one of the best secondarys in the country, could be the best. Lance, Watson, Sproles will have their hands full. Im worried about our DL generating pressure and stopping run up the middle.

Stick as a sophomore went into Iowa and won. I know Oregon will be the best we've played. But Lance is going to be special next year.

We are just as good if not better than Cal or ASU. If theres a double digit dog that can go into Autzen and win, it's NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by charlestonduck View Post
    Again, I am not saying you don’t have a chance, but Oregon will be the most talented team you have ever played. I would be extremely shocked if you wear down our d-line like so many predict here. Jonathan Taylor couldn’t run for 100 yards vs. us behind a line that had All-Americans. Not to mention, we don’t lose very often at home ...
    I think the Bison will discover the same thing that Oregon did when they played tOSU in the Rose Bowl and the BCS NC, and Auburn For the NC as well. While Oregon had a couple of guys who could go toe to toe with their opposition, tOSU/AU NC teams were 3-4 guys deep at each of those positions. It was a simple matter of attrition. That was the biggest change that Cristobal has made with the Ducks. He’s finally fielding teams that have that level of quality depth. It’s why you saw Duck OL/DL play manhandle teams like Auburn, Stanford, Utah and Wisconsin last year.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I will say this, if the Ducks had 100% confidence in Shough at QB, they wouldnt have looked at Grad transfer Jamie Newman.

They will have one of the best secondarys in the country, could be the best. Lance, Watson, Sproles will have their hands full. Im worried about our DL generating pressure and stopping run up the middle.

Stick as a sophomore went into Iowa and won. I know Oregon will be the best we've played. But Lance is going to be special next year.

We are just as good if not better than Cal or ASU. If theres a double digit dog that can go into Autzen and win, it's NDSU.
    Newman contacted Oregon when he entered the portal (Herbert was obviously leaving), Cristobal has always said he is interested in any player that can potentially make the team better (thrives on competition). We didn’t have an OC at the time and we aren’t even sure we have a scholarship available (Ducks are actively recruiting a 4* DT, and a 4* WR).

If a scholarship comes available, and a worthy player is available, Oregon might take him. Right now, our QB depth is Shough (So), Cade Millen (rFr), and two 4* ESPN 300 recruits (Butterfield & Ashford). So taking an upperclassman to complete would not be out of the question.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ticket requests are live. Must be in by 2/14.

Tailgate info is also out.

https://inourhandsndsu.com/oregon-tailgate/
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by charlestonduck View Post
    Newman contacted Oregon when he entered the portal (Herbert was obviously leaving), Cristobal has always said he is interested in any player that can potentially make the team better (thrives on competition). We didn’t have an OC at the time and we aren’t even sure we have a scholarship available (Ducks are actively recruiting a 4* DT, and a 4* WR).

If a scholarship comes available, and a worthy player is available, Oregon might take him. Right now, our QB depth is Shough (So), Cade Millen (rFr), and two 4* ESPN 300 recruits (Butterfield & Ashford). So taking an upperclassman to complete would not be out of the question.
    Based on what you've seen of Shough, do you think the 2 new recruits have a shot at starting?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Based on what you've seen of Shough, do you think the 2 new recruits have a shot at starting?
    No. Shough even looked better than Herbert in last year’s Spring Game. Butterfield’s father played in the league (Millen’s dad is former Washington QB Hugh), and Ashford looked good in the Polynesian Bowl, decent in the Army A-A game ... but Shough looks like an NFL guy (6-5, athletic, strong arm).

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Ticket requests are live. Must be in by 2/14.

Tailgate info is also out.

https://inourhandsndsu.com/oregon-tailgate/
    Put my request for one in.
    Hail the BISON!!!

NDSU sections are sec 38 and 39. Lower half of 39 is ETOH FREE.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."