Page 255 of 390 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    And I thought Bisonville was bad on game day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Considering the behavior witnessed in this tread a lot of truth in that article.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    The PPH has really dropped off on this one... Did we peak too early?
    People quit kissing oregon’s tail feathers which is the desired response to requests to “talk football” where NDSU fans submit to the “reality” that NDSU has less then a punchers shot in hell.

Not against this oregon team! They aren’t KSU!

Oh yeah you are right! Heres why i think we keep it within 24...

When a subject quits getting the peanut for pushing the button, they slow on pushing the button.

When a subject gets a shock instead, they generally quit all together for a time, but try again when hungry enough.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    You guys need to decide, am I overly critical or a sunshine pumper. One or the other. Herbert was a good not elite college player. Just like Josh Allen

Oh, and you have knowledge Oregon's next QB will be all world? # of stars don't predict how well a player will respond in their first start.

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckGriz View Post
    I just looked at the all-time record low. -54.

Damn.

You win this one you NyQuil induced sonofabitch.

I leave you with this.

https://i.redd.it/lhfau1w0e1g01.jpg
    After the Bison beat your Duckies you can sit back and mellow out staring at the beautiful scenery.

NDSU wins with well timed play action, using the TE seam, and staying committed to the run.

Trey Lance will see some QB power early and late, but used more to set up play action than we have seen.

NDSU will inherit a pick early in oregon territory to gain an early lead. oregon will get a couple scores. Ndsu gets a td and chips in a fg to bring game back within 7. .oregon will think they need to pick up the pace (gotta beat an fcs team by more than 2 scores to stay top ten you know) leading to another turnover.

All over from there. NDSU has established the run game and walk away with a 34-24 victory.

Everyone is stunned. Who is this new oregon oc, why didnt we recruit another qb??? They must suck- ndsu is good sure, but...

Oregon goes on to win 9 and their bowl game but are considered another bad fcs team where ndsu got lucky.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by i miss chubs View Post
    everyone *outside of bison nation* is stunned. Who is this new oregon oc, why didnt we recruit another qb??? They must suck- ndsu is good sure, but...

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    fify......
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    People quit kissing oregon’s tail feathers which is the desired response to requests to “talk football” where NDSU fans submit to the “reality” that NDSU has less then a punchers shot in hell.

Not against this oregon team! They aren’t KSU!

Oh yeah you are right! Heres why i think we keep it within 24...

When a subject quits getting the peanut for pushing the button, they slow on pushing the button.

When a subject gets a shock instead, they generally quit all together for a time, but try again when hungry enough.

Or maybe, just maybe the Oregon fans in this thread are out enjoying their Saturday afternoon. But please continue with your psych analysis of why we are here.

Does Bisonville have an insider or editor who writes content on the Bison? Offseason stuff? Or a local beat writer you’d recommend reading?

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Or a local beat writer you’d recommend reading?
    You would like Mike McFeely.

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Or maybe, just maybe the Oregon fans in this thread are out enjoying their Saturday afternoon. But please continue with your psych analysis of why we are here.

Does Bisonville have an insider or editor who writes content on the Bison? Offseason stuff? Or a local beat writer you’d recommend reading?

You’re a douche!