Page 160 of 390 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Might be the first time I'm interested in what color combo the opponent wears.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertDweller View Post
    I guess I was just confused as it seemed like many posters are in the camp that competitively speaking, NDSU could compete in a conference like the Big 12, so it would seem logical to make a move while amidst a dynasty. As we all know, all good things come to an end and at some point, NDSU likely won't rule the FCS.

But I digress. Back to Oregon talk.
    So, like... if Oregon just wanted to join the SEC, they could just decide to do it and it would happen, right?

That's not how this works. NDSU needs a bigger stadium, better funding, and an invite from a conference that makes geographical sense. None of these things are happening any time soon.

^Short Answer^ ...If you're really looking to learn about all of our perspectives on this matter, you can peruse any of the threads scottie posted. BUT NOW we need to get back to the important work of this thread.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Might be the first time I'm interested in what color combo the opponent wears.
    I'm hoping for the surrender whites...at home.

Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post

Would assume theyd wear green, yellow, or black at home. Could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post

That would be pretty generous of them don’t you think? Either way I just hope they have their players names on them.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    That would be pretty generous of them don’t you think? Either way I just hope they have their players names on them.
    It will likely be pretty vanilla in the uniform department in terms of what Oregon does. Likely all green or all yellow. If they have something new or flashy next season they'll likely save it for tOSU. Jerseys do have nameplates as well.

I’m feeling a little badly because I fear QB11 went away unsatisfied yesterday in his quest to discover detailed X’s and O’s here. I am tempted to take a shot but I am likely the least qualified for the task than anyone here.
    Don't believe everything you think.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Maybe they’ll wear that butt ugly gray one that looks like dirty dishwater

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I’m feeling a little badly because I fear QB11 went away unsatisfied yesterday in his quest to discover detailed X’s and O’s here. I am tempted to take a shot but I am likely the least qualified for the task than anyone here.
    He's honestly a good guy and is truly interested in just talking ball. He's extremely knowledgable and in addition to doing tons of film breakdowns on recruits, he also does live-streamed full game breakdowns of the previous week's games on Twitch. He gets 200-300 viewers watching those live and hundreds watching them after the fact. I'd say he does a more than decent job of being objective, but as you cant see, doesn't pull punches when talking X's and O's. As much as many here might perceive him as not understanding what NDSU football is, he did a decent amount of homework on the football program and has watched hours of film before he formed an opinion. If I could link content he has provided I would, but as he said, the site he works with is subscriber-based at $10/month. They often do specials like 1 month for $1 or 3 months for $10, which might be worth it to some if your interested in learning more about Oregon and how the matchup with NDSU is viewed from the eyes of the opponent.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I hope this game is better than the back and forth between the fan bases on Bisonville. Where's the trash talk about our fat woman and flat boring landscape? If this is the best the ducks fan can bring, it doesn't say much for their teams prospects next September.