Page 154 of 390 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by charlestonduck View Post
    Holy cow, since I posted about 5 hours ago there are 20 pages new to the thread and the tone is a lot tougher. I’ve enjoyed my conversations on this board since the game was announced (then went into hibernation for 7 years). I apologize to any Bisons if you feel like we are starting to wear out our welcome.

I have an honest question for Bisons: what FBS program do you see as your equal in terms of talent, development, coaching and culture—a team if you played them on 10 Saturday’s, you’d go 5-5?
    After the Iowa game, they compared NDSU as being similar to Wisconsin. I don’t know if that helps, but I would take it as a compliment, especially during the only year in the current run that the team failed to win it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Holy cow, since I posted about 5 hours ago there are 20 pages new to the thread and the tone is a lot tougher. I’ve enjoyed my conversations on this board since the game was announced (then went into hibernation for 7 years). I apologize to any Bisons if you feel like we are starting to wear out our welcome.

I have an honest question for Bisons: what FBS program do you see as your equal in terms of talent, development, coaching and culture—a team if you played them on 10 Saturday’s, you’d go 5-5?
    I'd say a good comp would be the school where our last coach went, Kansas State. Don't know about 5-5, but we'd win 3 or 4 I'd say (assuming half those games were played at our place).

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    After the Iowa game, they compared NDSU as being similar to Wisconsin. I don’t know if that helps, but I would take it as a compliment, especially during the only year in the current run that the team failed to win it all.

Wisconsin, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    You’d go 5-5 against Wisconsin and Michigan???

Wait? I asked the question because I want honest answers from their perspective. Not to bring more vitriol. I’d like to hear more responses.

Psychology 101: everyone’s perception is their reality. No matter if you are wearing green/yellow glasses or ... never mind.

You’d go 5-5 against Wisconsin and Michigan???

Yes, and maybe better against Wisco if they fumbled and otherwise turned the ball over like they did with some team this year, mostly unforced.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Interesting, in your estimation what was the best run game you faced last year? JMU? Just trying to see how you defend the better run games. I look forward to seeing how it all plays out. 8 more months.

SDSU. We were lousy against the run---30th, but 2nd in both scoring and total defense.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Yes, and maybe better against Wisco if they fumbled and otherwise turned the ball over like they did with some team this year, mostly unforced.

Brady fucking Breeze had a lot to do with the turnovers.

Holy cow, since I posted about 5 hours ago there are 20 pages new!
    Crazy huh? This board has been getting a page or two a day.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

For the Ducks fans who are underwhelmed by some of the Bison wins last season, it was a rebuilding year with a new head coach, QB, and a lot of new starters. That made some games close. Still ended 16-0 with a national title though. That's how the Bison rebuild (or "reload") and why Oregon doesn't intimidate them.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    For the Ducks fans who are underwhelmed by some of the Bison wins last season, it was a rebuilding year with a new head coach, QB, and a lot of new starters. That made some games close. Still ended 16-0 with a national title though. That's how the Bison rebuild (or "reload") and why Oregon doesn't intimidate them.
    We lost 24 Seniors and had a new OC.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix