Page 265 of 390 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    But when they put them on, do they make gold records?
    Ok, Rock legend Bruce Dickinson....
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Lifelong Duck fan here, and I come in peace. I have followed the bison for years and root for them in every game they play. Love and respect the team, coaches, players and the incredible job you've done in dominating the FCS. I know that a few trolls have come over to ducksattack and misrepresented your school team and fan base, and I'm sure some dummies from our board reciprocated. Just want you to know that even IF you don't beat us in Autzen next year, I truly hope you win it all again. I think the game will be a close game with home field helping the Ducks to a closer than most expect win. Good luck in all your games except for one obviously. No injuries and a hard fought game with both teams leaving it all on the field is what I expect to see. Cheers and enjoy your trip to Oregon if you are lucky enough to go. I apologize in advance for the liberal idiots who are trying to ruin my beloved home state. Try to ignore the politically correct bull$hit you may encounter...

Quote Originally Posted by nogerO View Post
    Lifelong Duck fan here, and I come in peace. I have followed the bison for years and root for them in every game they play. Love and respect the team, coaches, players and the incredible job you've done in dominating the FCS. I know that a few trolls have come over to ducksattack and misrepresented your school team and fan base, and I'm sure some dummies from our board reciprocated. Just want you to know that even IF you don't beat us in Autzen next year, I truly hope you win it all again. I think the game will be a close game with home field helping the Ducks to a closer than most expect win. Good luck in all your games except for one obviously. No injuries and a hard fought game with both teams leaving it all on the field is what I expect to see. Cheers and enjoy your trip to Oregon if you are lucky enough to go. I apologize in advance for the liberal idiots who are trying to ruin my beloved home state. Try to ignore the politically correct bull$hit you may encounter...
    After that post I think I have a new found respect for Oregon. Yep, Oregon has better than even odds of winning, but I believe the Bison will keep it closer than Oregon players, coaches and fans would like, or even expect.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    One thing I want t know, Do the Oregon players worry as much about their hair as the new outfits, I mean new uniforms, they get to wear each game? Some duckies must get upset if the color scheme isn't just right. Also, with all those 4 and 5 star players how do their helmets still fit?
    I get being excited for your team and all but come on guy, don't be ignorant and insulting at the same time...I can tell you I have it on good authority that the only concern that all those 4 and 5 stars care about is whether Uncle Phil's jet ranger helicopter has landed yet so we can go ahead and play now...Yes I know you were being sarcastic.

I guarantee you that this game has the full attention of the Oregon Ducks coaches and players. They respect champions...

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Difficult to be a tough guy when pampered with non essential stuff and everyone tells you that you're the greatest. Truth is many of those 4 and 5 stars already peaked and lots of lesser talent have dedicated themselves to improving. In a similar way FBS has become so much about imdividuals and show that good team football by programs like the Bison can suddenly drop teams like Oregon down a few notches.
    3 of the 5 All-Pro offensive linemen were 4 star dudes at Notre Dame.

Ronnie Stanley - 4 star recruit.
    Quenton Nelson - 4 star recruit.
    Zack Nelson - 4 star recruit.

Ryan Ramczyk was originally a Winona State guy lmao
    Jason Kelce was a walk-on running back.

So 3/5 of the guys were blue chip pampered recruits at one of the historic football schools. Turns out when you put a bunch of 4 and 5 star guys together, there is a lot of competition for playing time. Seems like a broad generalization to say they are pampered and individualistic.

Alabama is stacked with 4 and 5 star guys and those guys do not appear to be soft in any way, shape, or form. I'm sure some guys let their high school success get to their head, but I would think (PL and CAS could offer insight) that when they show up on campus they probably get that knocked out of them.

I do think you may have a point about guys being early bloomers and getting recruited highly as a result, but that's just how it is sometimes.
    College of Business Alumnus

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Ok, Rock legend Bruce Dickinson....
    Yes, THE Bruce Dickinson...
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    After watching this, I can say you guys got fortunate to win that game. Your offense was pretty bleh and if not for a couple big plays the Badgers should have won that game. I like our chances even more.
    Just imagine how much they would have destroyed the Badgers if it wasn't for that dang Herbert guy. Dude only scored three touchdowns.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nogerO View Post
    I guarantee you that this game has the full attention of the Oregon Ducks coaches and players. They respect champions...
    Easy to say that. With Ohio St the next week, this is doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Yes, THE Bruce Dickinson...
    I guess I'M THE ONE being doxed, now... damnit...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery