Page 372 of 390 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    sounds like Oregons Pres doesnt wanna play NDSU. WIMP

“I doubt very much we're going to have a packed stadium watching our Ducks play football,”*Schill said to CNN anchor Kate Bolduan

https://247sports.com/college/oregon...mpression=true
    Flights are cheap right now... Home Game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

those who go could probably find plenty of watch parties in Eugene to crash, which honestly would probably be a lot more fun, even tho seeing Autzen would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    those who go could probably find plenty of watch parties in Eugene to crash, which honestly would probably be a lot more fun, even tho seeing Autzen would be cool
    I want to be at 6ft (but no closer) to NDSU players as they celebrate the vict’ry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As an FYI, Oregon fans have read President Schill’s comments as ominous. Not that fans won’t show up, but that they’re considering limiting the number of fans allowed in. Talk about giving priority to season ticket holders based on seniority of their season tickets and for Duck Athletic Fun donors, as well as limiting visiting fans.

All speculation at this point, but the state of Oregon has been taking this thing pretty serious. 2.5x times more infections than North Dakota despite having 6x the population and a city with a high population density and 2.5 million people in the Portland metro area.

But on the lighter football front: PFF has an article today about Oregon’s secondary being the best they’ve tracked: https://www.pff.com/news/dollege-foo...llege-football

I’ve mentioned this before, but it’s our best and deepest position group. I’ve seen three different guys from the group projected as first round picks by different sites. I was going to watch Lance’s highlights again, who are (with numbers please) the returning WRs I should keep a lookout for?

Oregon's done a great job with covid.

Responded quickly and strongly right after things exploded in Washington. I thought things were going to get ugly there, but it's been really quiet.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Watching the championship game in person and again several times on TV (including Sunday), it seemed like Jabril was not engaged or was over playing his position with subsequent misses. I am no expert by any means but I really hope Jabril cracks the LSU starting lineup. He did not seem like an impact player during playoffs or in Frisco. Earlier in the season and the past season, yes. Based on the last few games, not sure if he would be all that impactful this fall.

This has to be one of the dumbest posts i've seen on bisonville, and that is saying a lot. It's an automatic 10 point swing this fall without him. I am shocked by this stupidity. Sorry DO, i know you meant well.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 870XPRS View Post
    This has to be one of the dumbest posts i've seen on bisonville, and that is saying a lot. It's an automatic 10 point swing this fall without him. I am shocked by this stupidity. Sorry DO, i know you meant well.
    Aaron Rodgers to DeShone Kizer isn't a 10 point swing.

Quote Originally Posted by RatherBeYachting View Post
    As an FYI, Oregon fans have read President Schill’s comments as ominous. Not that fans won’t show up, but that they’re considering limiting the number of fans allowed in. Talk about giving priority to season ticket holders based on seniority of their season tickets and for Duck Athletic Fun donors, as well as limiting visiting fans.

All speculation at this point, but the state of Oregon has been taking this thing pretty serious. 2.5x times more infections than North Dakota despite having 6x the population and a city with a high population density and 2.5 million people in the Portland metro area.

But on the lighter football front: PFF has an article today about Oregon’s secondary being the best they’ve tracked: https://www.pff.com/news/dollege-foo...llege-football

I’ve mentioned this before, but it’s our best and deepest position group. I’ve seen three different guys from the group projected as first round picks by different sites. I was going to watch Lance’s highlights again, who are (with numbers please) the returning WRs I should keep a lookout for?
    #1 Watson and #11 Sproles are returning starters.

https://youtu.be/PvvjCTHPrCI

https://youtu.be/FJNdt5ERLoQ
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Our O vs your D could be an interesting battle but advantage great D. I love Trey but I doubt he does much against you guys through the air. He just needs to be efficient, and if NDSU is going to pull it out it needs to be a team win and both lines need to play like mad lads. With Jabril out we have lost 4 of the 5 real difference makers on D. I wasn’t particularly high on our D last year and this year looks...who knows. It will be entertaining watching new guys step up but they better hit full stride by game 1

Oregon's president announced they are expecting to hold on campus classes for Fall quarter. Take that with a grain of salt, as our quarter starts on September 28th. And they could just be saying that to placate the students/potential students - U of O relies on out of state tuition for a lot of their tuition money.

I'm beginning to become more optimistic about an on time start for football. As long as the football players are allowed back on campus by the last week of July we'll be good to go. It will be a national, NCAA level decision, but looking good in Oregon.

On the football front, post draft there has been a lot of 2021 draft talk. Trey Lance is showing up as a top-10 pick, sometimes even ahead of Justin Fields. If this game would happen I would imagine it would be a huge showcase for him. Other than Sewell, who is nearly a lock for top-5, we've had a few players mentioned as 2021 first round picks. Safety/nickel Jevon Holland, and senior CBs Deommo Lenoir and Thomas Graham.
    When we played Iowa Hawkeys, our Offense was playing against Hawkeyes CB Desmond King, who was graded as the third best rookie NFL cornerbacks in 2017 and currently playing for Detroit Lions.

Our QB at that time was Easton Stick, he was not a great passer but a very efficient runner. Easton simply did not throw anywhere in the direction of Desmond King. It worked out well for us. So a lot depends on our game planning and the play calling at line of scrimmage.