Page 377 of 390 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Saying something wont happen in September on May 7th is pretty stupid.
    I can tell you lots of things that won't happen in September.

1. I will not cure cancer.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    She looks like a real genius. Just another butter toothed lefty.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I grew up with her... her family lived two streets over from mine in Roseville... should i get in contact with her, and set her straight?

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    I grew up with her... her family lived two streets over from mine in Roseville... should i get in contact with her, and set her straight?
    Does she really have teeth made of butter? If so, did she get those at the Great Minnesota Get Together?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    she said their couldn't be fan attendance.

That was never going to happen in any scenario. With the way we are opening everything early without anything near adequate preparation, the odds of any 2020 season continue to diminish. The only chance to hve in person sporting events in the fall was to go all the way with quarrantine until the virus was eliminated, as in South Korea or China. We failed that test miserably

WTH !!! No fan attendance is basically killing a game. Whooppee Freakin' Dooooo !!!!! Agree with Chapo on this one (and others), saying something ain't happening 5 months down the road is really STUPID. God Damn Politicians !!!!

Roseville? What a wimpy name for a town?

Mwaa. Look at me. I'm from Roseville. I smell like a flower.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

This definitely seems premature.

But let's be honest, do you really think there will be a world where 60,000 people are packing into stadiums a few months from now?

Hope we can at least still play it without spectators, as depressing as that would be. I would love to see the world's greatest football team come to Eugene.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckGriz View Post

But let's be honest, do you really think there will be a world where 60,000 people are packing into stadiums a few months from now?

Hope we can at least still play it without spectators, as depressing as that would be. I would love to see the world's greatest football team come to Eugene.
    Meh, Bison fans love it when our team is thumping someone in their own stadium and the team is feeding off of their energy. Nothing better than the loud sound of "Let's go, Bison" in someone else' stadium. Even better with the roar of Bison fans erupting as the clock runs out. The team really feeds off of the fan energy, even when visiting big stadiums. It just won't be the same. It'll be better than nothing, though...
    Insert something clever here...

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckGriz View Post

Ugh, I just realized something. Does this mean that Road's streak will be ended if games without fans happen? Can we petition for an honorary staff position for him? Fuck, we cannot let that happen.
    Insert something clever here...

butthead meme.jpg
    …………………..

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Ugh, I just realized something. Does this mean that Road's streak will be ended if games without fans happen? Can we petition for an honorary staff position for him? Fuck, we cannot let that happen.
    There's a force majeure clause, it stands.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯