Page 203 of 390 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Seems like the MAC would be the easiest conference for you to go in and start winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Honestly the combo of the MVC and Fcs playoffs is better football than the MAC

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Honestly the combo of the MVC and Fcs playoffs is better football than the MAC
    This x 1,000

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    There we go way to stay on task. Final score prediction? Obviously you can reserve the right to change it as we get closer

I already offered. I’ll double down but no specific point totals: if your quackers can’t get a 21 pt advantage by the end of the first quarter then the final score diff will be counted on one hand. That’s right. I don’t expect NDSU to beat Oregon by more than one score.

No. It’s not passion. Ask Lee Corso. Don’t bet against family.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by charlestonduck View Post
    Phil Knight (& others) met January 1, 1996 in a hotel conference room in Dallas, Texas—where the Ducks were playing in the Cotton Bowl, the year after playing in the Rose Bowl. That meeting they laid down the revolutionary plan of how to make Oregon sports relevant across-the-board. They didn’t just throw money at it and bam! We started the facilities arms-race—and we are still winning it! We started the uniform/helmet game, we HIRED great coaches. We are a national brand, and have been involved in several of the most watched games on TV—of all time.

You benefited from the fact that past powers: Boise St, Marshall, App State, Georgia Southern ... all moved up. There is a lot of bragging about beating an 8-5 Power 5 team FOUR years ago—we do that on a regular basis. You went 16-0 last year, guess what—we’d have DESTROYED that schedule and gone 16-0 also. No, we didn’t go ion the road to SD St, Illinois St, or So Illinois and win—> we went into the LA Coliseum and kicked USC’s ass, we went into Husky Stadium and threw the W’s down, we won on the Farm and in the Rose Bowl ... not being rude, but let’s keep this real!
    Is Phil Knight in anyway associated with Nike?

Not a lead-in ? like I mentioned earlier here. Just asking for twincitybison? Please??

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Yep, at our level OTHER teams have talent and if you turn the ball over—you lose. ASU would have destroyed y’all THAT night. This isn’t an a week one matchup were all 63 of your little guys are healthy.
    Sandbagging already, eh Donald?
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Srsly LMAO. How could that happen with all-world (more than NFL pro-bowl) players?

Remember, we’re a lot better next year.

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    The talent (and depth) disparity is there, but I don't think it's as big as some believe. I think that disparity is about the same as it was against the last FBS team we challenged in Iowa. Yes, 2020 Oregon is more talented than 2016 Iowa, but 2020 NDSU is more talented than 2016 NDSU.
    There you go.

Yep, at our level OTHER teams have talent and if you turn the ball over—you lose. ASU would have destroyed y’all THAT night. This isn’t an a week one matchup were all 63 of your little guys are healthy.
    I like you! Can you get a job on the Oregon staff?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Remember, we’re a lot better next year.
    What do we compare that to tho?

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

How do you build top-notch facilities without money?

Phil Knight (& others) met January 1, 1996 in a hotel conference room in Dallas, Texas—where the Ducks were playing in the Cotton Bowl, the year after playing in the Rose Bowl. That meeting they laid down the revolutionary plan of how to make Oregon sports relevant across-the-board. They didn’t just throw money at it and bam! We started the facilities arms-race—and we are still winning it! We started the uniform/helmet game, we HIRED great coaches. We are a national brand, and have been involved in several of the most watched games on TV—of all time.

You benefited from the fact that past powers: Boise St, Marshall, App State, Georgia Southern ... all moved up. There is a lot of bragging about beating an 8-5 Power 5 team FOUR years ago—we do that on a regular basis. You went 16-0 last year, guess what—we’d have DESTROYED that schedule and gone 16-0 also. No, we didn’t go ion the road to SD St, Illinois St, or So Illinois and win—> we went into the LA Coliseum and kicked USC’s ass, we went into Husky Stadium and threw the W’s down, we won on the Farm and in the Rose Bowl ... not being rude, but let’s keep this real!
    It's OK to not be OK.