Page 173 of 390 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    You haven’t even given QB11 a chance.
    A chance to pimp his pay site?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    It's the first week in February. What the heck do you want to analyze? A lot can happen in 7 months.
    Oh I know. Don't really care if we discuss the game or not. Im just thrown by what's happening in this thread the last hour or so. Haha

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    He doesn’t like me at all I believe but are we sure he is intellectually lazy? Are we sure he is “yelling at clouds”? You are making quite a few assumptions friend. I don’t know very many things but I DO KNOW who CAS is in real life. I’ll be happy to debate with him about many things. Football is not one of those.

Edit: in another thread I am going to piss down his leg so that he continues to hate me. I am confident he does not know where to find me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    When I was a kid we didn't even have clouds to yell at, only hot rising air.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckGriz View Post
    Maybe this CAS fellow is just trolling and maybe he's a decent and knowledgable dude but I have a feeling that if I suggest a nice restaurant for pre-game, he'll fly off the handle suggesting and accuse me of saying that there are no decent restaurants in Fargo..

along the lines of "WE HAVE A CHILI'S. EVER HEARD OF IT???????????!?!!?!?!'
    You’d be surprised then. I only have a Burger King and Subway where I live, but I’m into fine-dining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    A chance to pimp his pay site?
    It’s not his pay site.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    You’d be surprised then. I only have a Burger King and Subway where I live, but I’m into fine-dining.

Now THAT is arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    When I was a kid we didn't even have clouds to yell at, only hot rising air.
    You expect me to understand that? I’m not very smart. You should know that by now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Now THAT is arrogance
    i know right?

A fellow bison fan asked why I like our Delta formation and suggested it’s just basically a hybrid wildcat, run formation. I responded that we’ve passed with success out of it.

The reason for that is that it allows us to be in a balanced formation (you know what I mean), which allows us to both run and pass given there is no “strong” side for the D to adjust/line-up too. It works better in the pro’s because of hash marks being more narrow, but still works for us depending on how the opposing D decides to defend. And we can run Power out of that formation without motion, although we often do just to check coverage in the event we audible out of run.

But I really like power out of it.

Go Ducks.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I like that CAS has confidence in NDSU vs OU in this one. We'll be out there for the game then spending a week making our way back home taking in sites as we go. Still way early in planning but would really like to take in a day of deep sea fishing.

Maybe this CAS fellow is just trolling and maybe he's a decent and knowledgable dude but I have a feeling that if I suggest a nice restaurant for pre-game, he'll fly off the handle suggesting and accuse me of saying that there are no decent restaurants in Fargo..

along the lines of "WE HAVE A CHILI'S. EVER HEARD OF IT???????????!?!!?!?!'
    A list of restaurants with their expertise would be appreciated. No chains please. IMO you will do better without the leading jackass comments. If you are here to get your trolling jollies then just leave now. Now back to our regular scheduled programs-----
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."