Page 112 of 390 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

The beauty of college football is that no matter what school you support you can have faith that they will win ANY game on ANY given weekend. Bison fans should believe that they will win, and Duck fans should believe they will win vs. NDSU and Ohio State (I don’t concede any games, especially not ones in Autzen Stadium).

I am more interested in debating matchups ... for example, let’s debate the matchups at the line of scrimmage, wr/db ...

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckGriz View Post
    Guys, I think you have an incredible program.
    But this type of shit is absolutely delusional.
    Appreciate your civility overall, in the various posts here.
    I don't think you will find many on this site predicting a Bison victory; pretty close to unanimous (I would guess) that the Ducks should be considered the favorite, as they are.
    Is this game already over? Do the Bison not have a shot? If I was a betting person, I would put my money on the Ducks, but I would not put any money this game being a foregone conclusion either. Next years Bison team should rank among its best teams over the last decade, and those champions found ways to win over allegedly better FBS competition.
    It should be, I hope it will be, a well fought contest. And may the best team that day win.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo.Rider View Post
    I don't think you will find many on this site predicting a Bison victory; pretty close to unanimous (I would guess) that the Ducks should be considered the favorite, as they are.
    Is this game already over? Do the Bison not have a shot? If I was a betting person, I would put my money on the Ducks, but I would not put any money this game being a foregone conclusion either. Next years Bison team should rank among its best teams over the last decade, and those champions found ways to win over allegedly better FBS competition.
    It should be, I hope it will be, a well fought contest. And may the best team that day win.
    The bottom line on this one, I think, is that the point spread will be much larger than the actual outcome. Perhaps even a few Duck fans can agree with the Bison fans on this point.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo.Rider View Post
    Take the Bison spread. We'll be getting at least 17 I would assume.

I am curious how the boys in the desert see this game. NDSU has earned respect, and I expect a line in the range of -13 to -17?

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckGriz View Post
    Guys, I think you have an incredible program.
    But this type of shit is absolutely delusional.
    Then obviously don't follow college football.

Look at the teams that finished with at least two votes in the AP up to 15.

NDSU could beat any of those teams. Hell, I'd expect of the 25 in that batch we'd win at least 10 on the road and if we played home and home we'd win more than half.

Sorry but we don't buy into the mystical superiority of fbs teams.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by charlestonduck View Post
    I am curious how the boys in the desert see this game. NDSU has earned respect, and I expect a line in the range of -13 to -17?
    Agree. And the fun of it is a 13 pt spread is a two play swing. Missed assignment, tipped ball, bad call etc. Can change the game quickly.

The Duck players will subconsciously overlook the Bison. Its human nature. Bison will do what Bison do. Show up for the big game and perform.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I am more interested in debating matchups ... for example, let’s debate the matchups at the line of scrimmage, wr/db ...
    ^^This. Are there any good write ups about the NDSU team next year, depth charts, strengths and weaknesses etc?

The beauty of college football is that no matter what school you support you can have faith that they will win ANY game on ANY given weekend. Bison fans should believe that they will win, and Duck fans should believe they will win vs. NDSU and Ohio State (I don’t concede any games, especially not ones in Autzen Stadium).

Only real concern I have is our Dline versus their Oline. If we can't get pressure with our front four we could get shredded thru the air. That's where the game will be won or lossed IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode2Luke View Post
    ^^This. Are there any good write ups about the NDSU team next year, depth charts, strengths and weaknesses etc?
    https://247sports.com/college/north-...all-142143974/
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery