Page 347 of 390 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Oregon is going to have a new OC, new QB and 4 new olinemen. It's safe to say they will not be on the same page game 1. I think they will struggle a bit but that's just my opinion. Duck fans seem convinced they will dominate from the get go.
    I think Duck fans think the offense will be better but are holding out judgment until after the Spring Game, Shough has looked good so far in Spring ball, Morehead looks all the part to be an upgrade at OC, and it’s not like the 4 “new” OL just got off the bus as incoming freshman.

Where Duck fans, and most of the national media, expect them to be dominant is on defense.
    Last edited by Ode2Luke; 03-11-2020 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Cuz CAS lost his shit about spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode2Luke View Post
    I think Duck fans think the offense will be better but are holding out judgement until after the Spring Game, Shough has looked good so far in Spring ball, Morehead looks all the part to be an upgrade at OC, and it’s not like the 4 “new” OL just got off the bus as incoming freshman.

Where Duck fans, and most of the national media, expect them to be dominant is on defense.
    They just have to look at Arroyo’s track record. Cristobal wanted to run the offense. Now that he has an actual coordinator, let’s see if he lets go of control.

With a full time position coach, a GA and Cristobal overseeing the OL, they will be ready.

Sewell and Jones are 1st round talents. Cristobal called Tauanu’u the best tackle on the west coast for 2019 cycle. Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu was the #1 Juco recruit in 2019.

It’s massive and blue chip.

There’s lots to be excited about.

Default NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    They just have to look at Arroyo’s track record. Cristobal wanted to run the offense. Now that he has an actual coordinator, let’s see if he lets go of control.

With a full time position coach, a GA and Cristobal overseeing the OL, they will be ready.

Sewell and Jones are 1st round talents. Cristobal called Tauanu’u the best tackle on the west coast for 2019 cycle. Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu was the #1 Juco recruit in 2019.

It’s massive and blue chip.

There’s lots to be excited about.
    We have nothing to be excited about. RMEs

Talk about blowing your own load. Good God. Whether we beat or lose to the Ducks, this shit is plenty enough to root against you the balance of the season. I know, some fans of teams who you beat kiss your ass afterwards, just to make themselves feel good, but you won’t get that here.

I really have never seen such an arrogant and out-of-touch fan base. Not one of our former FBS opponents have said that they will both beat us AND are otherwise THE BEST EVA! FFSs, give it a rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode2Luke View Post
    I think Duck fans think the offense will be better but are holding out judgement until after the Spring Game, Shough has looked good so far in Spring ball, Morehead looks all the part to be an upgrade at OC, and it’s not like the 4 “new” OL just got off the bus as incoming freshman.

“Judgment” Idiot. I can’t believe how many people get that wrong, but your an idiot Ducks fan, so.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    We have nothing to be excited about. RMEs

Talk about blowing your own load. Good God. Whether we beat or lose to the Ducks, this shit is plenty enough to root against you the balance of the season. I know, some fans of teams who you beat kiss your ass afterwards, just to make themselves feel good, but you won’t get that here.

I really have never seen such an arrogant and out-of-touch fan base. Not one of our former FBS opponents have said that they will both beat us AND are otherwise THE BEST EVA! FFSs, give it a rest.

This had nothing to do with NDSU. Not one bit of it is how you characterized the post.

Duck fans have a lot to be excited about regardless of our game one opponent.

“Judgment” Idiot. I can’t believe how many people get that wrong, but your an idiot Ducks fan, so.

“But your an idiot”...this is awkward.

“But your an idiot”...this is awkward.
    You got my point. JUDGEMENT?? That takes a bit to spell out, whereas “your” is common.

What colours will your dumbass fans be wearing? Can you sync it to whatever color Knight approves.

Basically, just go FY! How’s that?

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

You got my point. JUDGEMENT?? That takes a bit to spell out, whereas “your” is common.

What colours will your dumbass fans be wearing? Can you sync it to whatever color Knight approves.

Basically, just go FY! How’s that?

You continue after happy hour, CAS?

If you’re going to make fun of someone’s grammar, you probably shouldn’t make mistakes as well.

You continue after happy hour, CAS?

If you’re going to make fun of someone’s grammar, you probably shouldn’t make mistakes as well.
    Just based upon what Ducks’ fans are saying here, I’d rather play the Seahawks. Again, whether we win or lose, I personally hope the Ducks finish with several losses! Can’t wait for it to happen. And it will.

And this post will age well.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Just based upon what Ducks’ fans are saying here, I’d rather play the Seahawks. Again, whether we win or lose, I personally hope the Ducks finish with several losses! Can’t wait for it to happen. And it will.

And this post will age well.

I will wish NDSU the best.