Page 379 of 390 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I'll go right now. I'm under 80 and not in a nursing home
    Yeah, well, you’re a selfish prick who can’t see past the end of his own nose, so, there you go.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Yeah Chapo- my dad is old. I’m better than you.

I’m not selfish. You are not cooler than me.

Stay home. Even if you don’t care about your safety- what about my dad???

Stay safe- or at least keep others safez

Keep the Ducks safe.

Cancel the game, save the ducks!!!

Save the planet!

Save my dad!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#prick

Both of my parents are old. My sister works at the V.A. hospital and my brother works in a grocery store so both of them interact with lots of people every day.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Yeah Chapo- my dad is old. I’m better than you.

I’m not selfish. You are not cooler than me.

Stay home. Even if you don’t care about your safety- what about my dad???

Stay safe- or at least keep others safez

Keep the Ducks safe.

Cancel the game, save the ducks!!!

Save the planet!

Save my dad!!!

It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Both of my parents are old. My sister works at the V.A. hospital and my brother works in a grocery store so both of them interact with lots of people every day.
    Yeah i hear ya man. My dad is old.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I'll go right now. I'm under 80 and not in a nursing home
    That’s because you are a selfish asshole.

Have you ever watched someone die of acute respiratory failure? I did on January 1st. My father was 59 years old. I watched him struggle to breathe and the fear in his eyes. He was the strongest man I know and couldn’t help but panic when he couldn’t get air. He had to get morphine to help calm him down. You go in and out of consciousness and eventually it is done. Every single night I have panic attacks from watching a week long slow death.

So even if it means saving one person from going through that hell, I’m fine with not getting to watch fucking college football.

I sincerely say this when I mean it. Go fuck yourself for being the selfish prick who doesn’t get it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    That’s because you are a selfish asshole.

Have you ever watched someone die of acute respiratory failure? I did on January 1st. My father was 59 years old. I watched him struggle to breathe and the fear in his eyes. He was the strongest man I know and couldn’t help but panic when he couldn’t get air. He had to get morphine to help calm him down. You go in and out of consciousness and eventually it is done. Every single night I have panic attacks from watching a week long slow death.

So even if it means saving one person from going through that hell, I’m fine with not getting to watch fucking college football.

I sincerely say this when I mean it. Go fuck yourself for being the selfish prick who doesn’t get it.
    I’m so sorry to hear this. I hope you’re ok.

Chapo, time ease up on the rhetoric. Take a long break. People are dying.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

[QUOTE=bisonaudit;1429366]Pull your head out of your ass. There will be no mass gatherings anywhere without an effective antiviral and/or mass immunity.[/QUOTE

Hiding behind a keyboard. You wouldn['t say that to my face......well, you could, but then I'd hurt you real bad. Gawd, would I like to meet you personally. Ever come back for a home game?

Hey Chapo- shut up. Quit with your opposing viewpoint.

I am fine taking everything away from everyone- even against their will, if it saves just one life.

You are not cooler than me.

You are selfish.

[QUOTE=southcliffbison;1429424]
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Pull your head out of your ass. There will be no mass gatherings anywhere without an effective antiviral and/or mass immunity.[/QUOTE

Hiding behind a keyboard. You wouldn['t say that to my face......well, you could, but then I'd hurt you real bad. Gawd, would I like to meet you personally. Ever come back for a home game?
    I haven’t been to a home game in over 20 years, and you’re not going to see me, or anyone else, at another one for at least another year.

I’m not hiding but right now there’s a heck of a lot more than a key board getting in between you and me, so cool your jets there tough guy.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie