Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Travel, Lodging and Seat Thread for Montana Game

Default Re: Official Travel, Lodging and Seat Thread for Montana Game

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pyro View Post
    shit, I don't know. We don't even have reservations, seemed like a good stopping point...where would you suggest? All we need is a few rooms and some cold beer.
    shotgun Willys still open in laurel?
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

shit, I don't know. We don't even have reservations, seemed like a good stopping point...where would you suggest? All we need is a few rooms and some cold beer.
    Big Timber is a nice town.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    If someone would send me a Bison sign I'll hang it on the Terry, Mt. exit sign for all the migration to see.
    I'll be coming through there Thursday. Special sign for overpass Craig!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I'll be coming through there Thursday. Special sign for overpass Craig!!
    Hey that's great Charlie...around what time.......need a place to camp for the night?

As long as this is the official thread... and it does say lodging... and SD started it... and now he's my bud (HAaaaaa!!!) So I'm going to post this here.
    As of today, I have 1 extra room at the Holiday Inn Downtown Missou, and don't clutter SD's thread, so please just send me a pm if you need a room.

Update: Room taken.
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 08-20-2015 at 03:14 AM.

Driving from Vegas with buddy from PHX and leaving about 130am Thursday. Should get in around 3PM Thursday
    Staying at a house we rented mile south of campus
    Section 116, not sure the row or seats

Bozo town is just like 30 more minutes probably more options...

Hence reason why people are making big timber/laurel comments! Livingston would be your option if for some reason the pass over onto Bozeman was closed which is very rare as you can hardly call it a pass.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ok I'm going to say this untill I'm blue in the face. Go to Bozeman. MSU stars school next week and I can't tell you enough what I would give to be able to go back to the first Thursday night back in school downtown. Seriously it's a fucking riot. As for me I'll be coming in from LAX on Friday evening. Save some beer for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Ok I'm going to say this untill I'm blue in the face. Go to Bozeman. MSU stars school next week and I can't tell you enough what I would give to be able to go back to the first Thursday night back in school downtown. Seriously it's a fucking riot. As for me I'll be coming in from LAX on Friday evening. Save some beer for me.
    Bozeman is great. Best opposing fans Ive ever encountered. K-State a close second.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Leaving Thursday evening from Fargo with four others. Driving straight through to Citdogs place. Crashing for a few hours to go hit the bars later that night.