Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Travel, Lodging and Seat Thread for Montana Game

Default Official Travel, Lodging and Seat Thread for Montana Game

One week from right now I will be done with work and headed home to pack and make final preparations for my wife and I to travel to Montana for the game and vacation. What are your arrangements for travel, expected arrival time, lodging and game seats?

TRAVEL: Driving Dodge Challenger from just north of Sioux Falls to Missoula, 1019 miles, with arrival early Friday afternoon.
    LODGING: First part of this trip will stay at Comfort Inn - University (downtown) Friday and Saturday nights. Then go north for a few days, Flathead Lake, Glacier Park, Swan Valley.
    SEATS: Section 229B, Row 17

Default Re: Official Travel, Lodging and Seat Thread for Montana Game

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    One week from right now I will be done with work and headed home to pack and make final preparations for my wife and I to travel to Montana for the game and vacation. What are your arrangements for travel, expected arrival time, lodging and game seats?

TRAVEL: Driving Dodge Challenger from just north of Sioux Falls to Missoula, 1019 miles, with arrival early Friday afternoon.
    LODGING: First part of this trip will stay at Comfort Inn - University (downtown) Friday and Saturday nights. Then go north for a few days, Flathead Lake, Glacier Park, Swan Valley.
    SEATS: Section 229B, Row 17
    Woot, woot! Getting excited for the trek. Me plus 3 will be leaving Fargo 6pm Weds and driving through the night. Will be staying at buddy's in-laws at Seeley Lake through Sunday. Headed back to Fargo Sunday morning, savoring a Bison victory. Will get in a round of golf along with a meal at the Chicken Coop.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rudabaux View Post
    Woot, woot! Getting excited for the trek. Me plus 3 will be leaving Fargo 6pm Weds and driving through the night. Will be staying at buddy's in-laws at Seeley Lake through Sunday. Headed back to Fargo Sunday morning, savoring a Bison victory. Will get in a round of golf along with a meal at the Chicken Coop.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Double Arrow is a great course if that's where you're playing.

United Airlines Flight 3647 landing at 12:02 MT
    Red Lion Inn, within reasonable walking distance to downtown and UM
    Sec 116 Row 17

In on Friday, home on Sunday. Feeling a little baller for a change.

Crew cabbing it leaving Thursday at 0:dark 30 AM, arriving Missoula in time for dinner. Staying at Comfort Suites.

Don't remember where tickets are, except to know we have tickets.

Returning Sunday.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Drinking beer cheering on all you A**holes going from now till Sunday the 30th morning

im a little disappointed there wont be a travel out thread such as the epic migration in Dec of 2010 by a certain group on a (short) Bus
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Drinking beer cheering on all you A**holes going from now till Sunday the 30th morning

im a little disappointed there wont be a travel out thread such as the epic migration in Dec of 2010 by a certain group on a (short) Bus
    Just curious, how do you there won't be? Bisonfan1, fire up the Battle Wagon and let's do this!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Just curious, how do you there won't be? Bisonfan1, fire up the Battle Wagon and let's do this!!!!
    just stirring the pot....................trying to fire up some thoughts
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

5 of us driving mini van style
    Leaving Fargo approx noon on Thursday the 27th
    Staying in Livingston Thursday night and Comfort Inn University fri/sat night
    Section 116, row 20
    Last edited by Bison_Pyro; 08-19-2015 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    just stirring the pot....................trying to fire up some thoughts
    I tried to get Bisonfan1 to take the Battle Wagon back to Montana for another round of debauchery. I even offered to sober drive there and back but apparently he no longer enjoys having fun and hates the Bison.