Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5th wolf shirt ordered. 5 straight championships guaranteed

Default 5th wolf shirt ordered. 5 straight championships guaranteed

Had a revelation this morning...I knew I was forgetting something. Oh yea..guaranteeing of whats become a pretty predictable 5th straight FCS National Championship for your North Dakota St Bison football team.

as CAS would say "this has become sickening". 5 in a row is jawdropping. unchartered for basically every football program on earth. Itll never happen again in our lifetimes unless its North Dakota St

Onepeat

Twopeat

Threepeat

Fourpeat

The one true threat is a conference mate who isn't even on the embarrassingly easy schedule. After they arrest themselves out of contention, it'll be gumdrops and lollipops, duckies and bunnies, sunshine and happiness all the way to the end.

Going with the Breakthrough look this year

It screams "fuck you" and it carries an "I dont care about your crappy team never getting to experience a championship" attitude.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 5th wolf shirt ordered. 5 straight championships guaranteed

I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders! WoooHooooo!

Thank you for doing your part. I shall buy my Frisco tickets with confidence.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

If there's one thing you know, it's wolf shirts. Bless you.

BRING BACK SNORTY

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I can sleep peacefully again!
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Neat shirt---the streak continues.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am 12>1 and I approve this message.

Dibs on 13>1.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Had a revelation this morning...I knew I was forgetting something. Oh yea..guaranteeing of whats become a pretty predictable 5th straight FCS National Championship for your North Dakota St Bison football team.

as CAS would say "this has become sickening". 5 in a row is jawdropping. unchartered for basically every football program on earth. Itll never happen again in our lifetimes unless its North Dakota St

Onepeat

Twopeat

Threepeat

Fourpeat

The one true threat is a conference mate who isn't even on the embarrassingly easy schedule. After they arrest themselves out of contention, it'll be gumdrops and lollipops, duckies and bunnies, sunshine and happiness all the way to the end.

It screams "fuck you" and it carries an "I dont care about your crappy team never getting to experience a championship" attitude.
    You have chosen wisely. Thanks again for your blessings.

Onepeat

Twopeat

Threepeat

Fourpeat

Thank you for putting yourself in a position to be chosen by this awesome shirt.

Plane tickets to Frisco have now been purchased.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Onepeat

Twopeat

Threepeat

Fourpeat

Funny Stuff.