Page 84 of 263 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison in the NFL

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Revis stunk. He was playing 10 yards off the line when I was watching. I don't know if he's injured or what, but he's a liability right now.

Marcus looked great.
    Nobody beats aging, and yes Marcus looked great.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Great to see Marcus get another pick but he was beat on that play if the QB throws a better pass. I think he's more of a #2 corner in the NFL but he's played really well for just his 3rd season now. What's that 8 picks in the last 18 games? Still a ball hawk!

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Nobody beats aging, and yes Marcus looked great.
    Yes, Revis may have slipped some but Goodwin who beat him on the long TD is probably the fastest guy in the league. He didn't respect the speed on that play.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Great to see Marcus get another pick but he was beat on that play if the QB throws a better pass. I think he's more of a #2 corner in the NFL but he's played really well for just his 3rd season now. What's that 8 picks in the last 18 games? Still a ball hawk!
    I don't think he got beat - that's pretty much how he has always played. Physical at the line, stay in striking distance and close on the ball. He certainly did get beat that way at NDSU at times and probably in the NFL too, but I think that is just how he plays.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    I don't think he got beat - that's pretty much how he has always played. Physical at the line, stay in striking distance and close on the ball. He certainly did get beat that way at NDSU at times and probably in the NFL too, but I think that is just how he plays.
    Marcus can bait a qb like no other. That's what makes him special.

Lardsin must go!

I agree with Bisonator on this one.

The interception was fantastic, but to say he deliberately baited the quarterback is Hermanesque.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Marcus' tackling has always left something to be desired. And his coverage skills are not world class. But that man has ball skills that are just, awesome!

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    I agree with Bisonator on this one.

The interception was fantastic, but to say he deliberately baited the quarterback is Hermanesque.
    Jammed the receiver and messed up the timing. That specific play probably not a good example of qb baiting but he's still good at it.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    Not sure what your definition of beat is but the receiver had him by a couple steps down field and the ball was clearly under thrown. Had the ball been thrown in front of and to the outside of the receiver he may very well have had a TD on that play. That's beat IMO.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Marcus has a really nice game. A couple short passes were completed his way but as a general rule he was gloving his guy. The QB looked his way on many plays and went elsewhere. They went deep to Watkins twice on Marcus. One incompletion and one pick. Solid game