Page 61 of 263 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison in the NFL

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Man a jets vs eagles game would be pretty epic for BV. I see they play each other the last preseason game every year.
    Whenever that finally happens and Wentz and Marcus are starting, you know it will be a story line. Every time I heard Wentz asked about the best DB he faced in college, he said every time, without fail, "Marcus Williams in practice."

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Man a jets vs eagles game would be pretty epic for BV. I see they play each other the last preseason game every year.
    Wait until the Chargers play the Eagles at some point.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I envision a great pro bowl at some point....

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

User Actions
    Follow

Gil BrandtVerified account
    ‏@Gil_Brandt
    North Dakota had most #NFLDraft picks per capita: 2 for 739,482 population. Hawaii had 3 for 1.42M.

Also,

Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt 1h1 hour ago
    Texas high schools had most #NFLDraft picks in 2016 with 32. Others: Florida (30), California (26), Georgia (15).

University of Texas had 1.

Why would that be anymore epic then the game mentioned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TRUST THE PROCESS

MWill is putting on a Camp. First one is free and the second 200 bucks and by invite only. Proceeds will be donatd. Good for him!

http://www.marcuswilliamsfootballcamps.com
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Check out picture #12 and #23 for a familiar face.

http://m.vikings.com/media-vault/pho...a-f6973b738efc

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Check out picture #12 and #23 for a familiar face.

http://m.vikings.com/media-vault/pho...a-f6973b738efc
    I know it's the NFL so everybody should look good but....he looks GOOD!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I know it's the NFL so everybody should look good but....he looks GOOD!
    I agree both throws appear to be off and his catches look great. Hopefully, he can impress with some route running as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I agree both throws appear to be off and his catches look great. Hopefully, he can impress with some route running as well.
    For guys like him, it is all about following instructions to the letter and not having to be told anything twice, running great routes, and never giving up on a pass no matter where it is thrown. We have seen him do those things, so it shouldn't be hard to impress others for him. He can't change the reasons why he wasn't drafted, but he can make people believe he can play football. The little things he brings like consistency and reliability will intrigue someone. I don't know if it will be the Vikings. I think if he can get his speed near his pre-injury numbers, there isn't much separating him and Thielen. Both around the same size and would be around the same speed. One would have a better injury track record. The way the Vikings have been loading up on receivers, there may not be room for either. The good thing is there are places in the NFL that need good hands and guys who can move the chains and coaches talk to each other. It is a long shot, but there have been a lot of 6'2", 200# guys over the course of history with great hands and medium speed who have found themselves playing on Sundays because they are grinders. There have also been a lot pushed out to make room for the next Cordelle Patterson who have all the God given talent in the world and a 10 cent head.