Page 52 of 260 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison in the NFL

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    Apparently, you haven't watched Billy Turner play either. He just blocked two guys!
    *dis gon be good*

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    With Tony Dungy's team, against his former team that he had 90% of the audible calls because they didn't change them.
    Read about his former teams offense. Gruden changed it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    With Tony Dungy's team, against his former team that he had 90% of the audible calls because they didn't change them.
    And the Raiders starting center went AWOL right?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Apparently, you haven't watched Billy Turner play either. He just blocked two guys!
    What does that have to do with my post?

Wow some of you need to wear a nut cup when watching a game so you arent offended when a color guy doesnt pour syrup over his commentary of a former player.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post

Wow some of you need to wear a nut cup when watching a game so you arent offended when a color guy doesnt pour syrup over his commentary of a former player.
    Agreed, Billy has done some great things this season but hes been far from perfect. Hes young and pretty new to the league and will continue to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post

I'm a blatant homer for the Bison, past and present, and I will not tolerate ANYBODY speaking ill of them no matter if it's justified or not. If that offends you I don't care!

I'm a blatant homer for the Bison, past and present, and I will not tolerate ANYBODY speaking ill of them no matter if it's justified or not. If that offends you I don't care!
    There's no reason for anybody to be offended by that approach. There's also no reason for anybody to take your opinions about what is happening on the field seriously either. It comes with the territory.

Why would I be offended that you are acting like a jackass? May be you arent acting?

But to show there is no hard feelings here is a link that should help you out---- http://www.nuttybuddy.com/

I'm a blatant boner for the Bison, past and present, and I will not tolerate ANYBODY speaking ill of them no matter if it's justified or not. If that offends you I don't care!
    Fixed it ferya
    "You're either green and growing or ripe and dying." - Craig Bohl

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Marcus with an INT to end the game. Jets win.