Page 46 of 262 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison in the NFL

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Didn't see this mentioned before but it seems like Marcus went from hero to zero and back to hero again: http://www.newsday.com/sports/footba...ons-1.11076398
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

Quote Originally Posted by BYZEN View Post
    Didn't see this mentioned before but it seems like Marcus went from hero to zero and back to hero again: http://www.newsday.com/sports/footba...ons-1.11076398
    HMMMMMmmmmmm. Move him to his natural position of CB, and he plays better. Who could have guessed that?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    HMMMMMmmmmmm. Move him to his natural position of CB, and he plays better. Who could have guessed that?
    He had one pick as a safety and one pick as a CB, try to keep up. Saw more than one person reference this as well, so not just directed at you
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    He had one pick as a safety and one pick as a CB, try to keep up. Saw more than one person reference this as well, so not just directed at you
    Playing strong safety was widely regarded as a disaster for him.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Yeah, the one at safety was a lollipop off a missed catch that I could have caught. The pick where he was playing corner was classic Marcus.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Yeah, the one at safety was a lollipop off a missed catch that I could have caught. The pick where he was playing corner was classic Marcus.
    This^^^ The ball was tipped like 30 feet in the air . . . he is a corner folks.

JFC, where was I calling him a safety? I just said he had one of the picks as a safety.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Marcus can play that free safety/ nickel spot as well as corner. The jets will continue to use him this way because they trust him to do so. Dont pigeon hole the kid cuz he had a bad showing at strong safety

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHawkAlumni View Post
    Marcus can play that free safety/ nickel spot as well as corner. The jets will continue to use him this way because they trust him to do so. Dont pigeon hole the kid cuz he had a bad showing at strong safety
    I think the only criticism was the use of him at strong safety. The consensus was that he was a better free safety/corner. That wasn't how he was used in his bad game.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Smart play...............picks it..........gets up untouched..........seemingly an excellent chance to house it............but realizes it's a 5 point lead.............doesn't risk anything nutty...........downs himself.............atta boy Marcus.