Page 42 of 257 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison in the NFL

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Marcus gets the pick to end the jets game!
    Wow just saw that...just doubled his picks for the year! Got 4 now.

So now the NY fans will love him again.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    So now the NY fans will love him again.

Have you EVER seen a more fickle group of people????
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Have you EVER seen a more fickle group of people????
    Maybe

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...31331-Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Nice link. There were a lot of people pretty confident if MW got a shot, he would do ok. I know I thought he would get drafted, but this worked out better for him.

Funny you picked that particular page with my post about Sherels being on the roster over Cook. I would have never have guessed the Vikings would have kept him as a returner only and then to basically have two returners who do nothing but return is even crazier. CP should be turned into the next Devin Hester.

MW got put into a tough position last week and it wouldn't surprise me if the coaches said they were desperate for somebody to step up and he volunteered. It didn't work out for one game but it will make him a better corner.

All football fans are fickle. Some are just more fickle than others. Especially Bison and jets fans.

Not sure where to put this but Ryan Smith had a huge game today http://m.cfl.ca/article/thrilling-fi...t-win-over-als

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Not sure where to put this but Ryan Smith had a huge game today http://m.cfl.ca/article/thrilling-fi...t-win-over-als

He had a nice season. 23rd in the league in receptions with 53. 15th in receiving yards with 847. 5th in average with those over 10 receptions at 16.0 YPC. 14th in TDs with 5.

He had a nice season. 23rd in the league in receptions with 53. 15th in receiving yards with 847. 5th in average with those over 10 receptions at 16.0 YPC. 14th in TDs with 5.
    He would fit in with the Patriots imho

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I could be mistaken here, but I'm thinking these stats don't include his final game? I thought I saw that he finished the year with 900 some yards of receiving and 7 TDs.
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken

Quote Originally Posted by FFBison View Post
    I could be mistaken here, but I'm thinking these stats don't include his final game? I thought I saw that he finished the year with 900 some yards of receiving and 7 TDs.
    You are saying the damn Canadians are slower than the GPI updates?