Page 37 of 257 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison in the NFL

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Sounded like the saftey fumble may have been on Billy....anybody clarify that?

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Looked like everyone but Tannehill was on the same page. Perhaps he fell asleep on the play.

Hail the BISON!!!

Definitely not. On Pouncey, the center, and Tannehil.

I only watched parts of the 2nd half. The way the NE defense hides who is blitzing is impressive. I didn't see Billy miss blocks, but I saw multiple times where he had no one in front of him to block, yet the QB gets sacked, say from an extra linebacker not picked up on the very outside. Miami was clearly outschemed.

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    I only watched parts of the 2nd half. The way the NE defense hides who is blitzing is impressive. I didn't see Billy miss blocks, but I saw multiple times where he had no one in front of him to block, yet the QB gets sacked, say from an extra linebacker not picked up on the very outside. Miami was clearly outschemed.
    There was one sack that was clearly on Billy. He got flat out beat head to head by the defensive player. It happens.

16 yds rushing? Patriots must have totally stacked the box? Didn't get a chance to watch it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    Definitely not. On Pouncey, the center, and Tannehil.
    Online it was saying billy tapped pouncey's thigh that it was ready to snap.

Just wanted to check.

Online it was saying billy tapped pouncey's thigh that it was ready to snap.

Just wanted to check.
    Yes. Billy did tap the Center indicating the line was ready. EVERYBODY on the team except the QB moved at the snap so it surprised only one person on the offense.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Bison in the NFL

Billy did well all things considering. NE made the phins one dimensional...for them to compete Tannehill would have had to play out of his mind...that didn't happen and the defense couldn't get stops
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    There was one sack that was clearly on Billy. He got flat out beat head to head by the defensive player. It happens.
    Saw the play where Billy got beat. Otherwise he did well. Dolphins passing game sucks. If the QB gets a pass off and its catchable it is dropped. Many times nobody is open or the pass just sucks. Should have run the ball behind Billy.