Page 239 of 260 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2591

Thread: Bison in the NFL

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    woof i fucked that mcgovern up!
    yea down the road to my homegirl Dee Schatz Donny's sis mansion
    Wow another attempted name drop.....Find something your good at stick with it i guess. While I don't doubt you may know her, many people do. Deanne's last name hasn't been Schatz for many years. Unfortunately you wouldn't get the limelight you so desperately desire if you said her real name. No one would know your "homegirl" is Donny's sister. Whatever Cred you think that brings you. What other neighbors, grandmas, moms, sisters, buddies, people you tailgated with who want to steal our QB(aunts/cousins/sister/uncles)......can we hear about you being besties with? I can't wait to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by wan2bqb View Post
    Wow another attempted name drop.....Find something your good at stick with it i guess. While I don't doubt you may know her, many people do. Deanne's last name hasn't been Schatz for many years. Unfortunately you wouldn't get the limelight you so desperately desire if you said her real name. No one would know your "homegirl" is Donny's sister. Whatever Cred you think that brings you. What other neighbors, grandmas, moms, sisters, buddies, people you tailgated with who want to steal our QB(aunts/cousins/sister/uncles)......can we hear about you being besties with? I can't wait to hear.
    Yeah what you just said.

Btw, who is Deanne Schatz? Never heard of her
    Don't believe everything you think.

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Yeah what you just said.

Btw, who is Deanne Schatz? Never heard of her
    https://schatzcrossroads.com/the-sto...ds-restaurant/

https://www.natso.com/topics/get-to-...plaza-industry
    Last edited by Bisman; 10-27-2023 at 07:42 PM.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Still doesn't beat the time Michael Jackson stopped to use his bathroom.

Lardsin must go!

holy shit idiot I'm pretty good friends with her. quit being a dipshit. hopefully 1 of her daughters is a bison point guard in a few years, so be nice.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Back on Topic: Dallas Rookies at the Bye Week.

Hunter Luepke not only made the roster but has actually been seeing the field in a greater capacity than just special teams. Luepke has played on 14.2% of offensive snaps, more than KaVontae Turpin, and spent most of his time in a traditional fullback role. However, he’s also lined up as a tight end and as a running back.

Luepke has even gotten his hands on the ball. Against the Cardinals, his first career carry went for nine yards and a first down; he also had one reception for 12 yards. A week later, against the Patriots, Luepke had two carries for four yards and a touchdown. In total, Luepke has four touches going for two first downs and a touchdown. That’s a pretty good return on investment for the undrafted rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    holy shit idiot I'm pretty good friends with her. quit being a dipshit. hopefully 1 of her daughters is a bison point guard in a few years, so be nice.
    Look who's calling people dipshit, The King of Knuckleheads, The Count of Crapola, the Duke of Dumbfuckery, The Baron of the boneheads. None other than El Crapo himself. I may be a dipshit but it takes about thirty seconds for the rest of the board to verify you are the leader of all cacophony that goes on in the board.

BTW which one of the twins are you hoping makes it and which one do you hope doesn't. And how likely do you think it is maybe, just maybe they follow a path other than basketball. I said you probably know her, but saying her name gives you no cred, saying Donny's sister made your small heart feel bigger. Im done having a battle of the wits with an unarmed person. I will not reply to you again on this.

you want her # dumbfuck?

I don't need cred. I got more cred than anyone around here. screw off. I hope they both race instead of college bball.

flew to nfc title game in Philly with her and fought off asshole Philadelphia fans (that you remind me of) with her and unbison. wefest the year b4 that was a blast too.

so maybe sit this one out . because you obviously don't know fucking shit.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is it just me, or does anyone else think reading Bisonville is often like watching someone get punched while riding a scooter?
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Is it just me, or does anyone else think reading Bisonville is often like watching someone get punched while riding a scooter?
    Only when Chapo is on the scooter.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!