Page 219 of 257 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2567

Thread: Bison in the NFL

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    As an adult decision maker, does Tua take on any responsibility? Was he forced to play?
    If he was injured, what was his capacity to make decisions?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

As an adult decision maker, does Tua take on any responsibility? Was he forced to play?
    At least he gets paid more then when Terry Bradshaw played eh.

They get paid. Fuck em

Until you end with a Chris Benoit situation I wouldn't worry about it.

What ever happened to that tattooed tight end from the patriots eh?

Head injuries aren't a joke eh. Be a man, suck it up, it's just brain damage.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Junior Seau anybody?

He got paid

Lardsin must go!

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yes Tua does need to take responsibility. All of us have to be our own doctors as well in the nonsports world. I have seen people go to work with all kinds of issues, because they have to which is not the case of Tua.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    If he was injured, what was his capacity to make decisions?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    He passed concussion protocols last week, whatever decision-making skills, if any, that entails.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

He passed concussion protocols last week, whatever decision-making skills, if any, that entails.
    That should tell you all you need to know about the quality of the concussion protocols as applied. He displayed gross muscle instability (he fell over once and would have fallen over again if two teammates hadn’t grabbed him under the arms) after his head bounced of the turf and somehow two medical professionals decided that the cause wasn’t neurological.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    That should tell you all you need to know about the quality of the concussion protocols as applied. He displayed gross muscle instability (he fell over once and would have fallen over again if two teammates hadn’t grabbed him under the arms) after his head bounced of the turf and somehow two medical professionals decided that the cause wasn’t neurological.
    What can you do if a player sandbags on their baseline test so when they are concussed, the tests look "normal" and there are no obvious physical signs 30 minutes later in a locker room examination?
    It's OK to not be OK.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I wonder how many of the former players that were in such an uproar on social media last night after Tua's injury would've been the same guys to do anything they could to get back on the field?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    What can you do if a player sandbags on their baseline test so when they are concussed, the tests look "normal" and there are no obvious physical signs 30 minutes later in a locker room examination?
    The baseline testing has nothing to do with this. That’s only relevant to return to play and because he was never diagnosed with a head injury he wasn’t subject to the return to play protocols at all. They fucked it up on the front end.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I wonder how many of the former players that were in such an uproar on social media last night after Tua's injury would've been the same guys to do anything they could to get back on the field?
    Are you accusing them of hypocrisy or perspective?