Page 218 of 224 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2233

Thread: Bison in the NFL

  1. #2171
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Why? Do you have a warrant?
    Posts
    5,260

    Default Re: Bison in the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    you're wrong as sh.t. big time college pimp their NFL players on the daily
    They don't. Sorry bub.
    College of Business Alumnus

  2. #2172
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wahpeton
    Posts
    14,148

    Default Re: Bison in the NFL

    Not a Bison player, but the same game...

    Do not like the look of Tua's injury. Was worried about how hard his head hit the turf before I even saw the fingers. Hopefully just a shock with no damage, but he was already dealing with back issues from last week.

  3. #2173
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    St. Paul
    Posts
    18,118

    Default Re: Bison in the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Not a Bison player, but the same game...

    Do not like the look of Tua's injury. Was worried about how hard his head hit the turf before I even saw the fingers. Hopefully just a shock with no damage, but he was already dealing with back issues from last week.
    ”back issues”.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

    We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

  4. #2174
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wahpeton
    Posts
    14,148

    Default Re: Bison in the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    ”back issues”.
    Yeah, I had only seen the "official" line when I typed that. Only saw it was a cover for another concussion afterwards. Two significant concussions within a week is bad bad bad.

  5. #2175
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    St. Paul
    Posts
    18,118

    Default Re: Bison in the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Yeah, I had only seen the "official" line when I typed that. Only saw it was a cover for another concussion afterwards. Two significant concussions within a week is bad bad bad.
    less than 5 days apart. This fucking league…
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

    We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

  6. #2176
    Big Bird is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,643

    Default Re: Bison in the NFL

    That was a brutal look. Hopefully Tua winds up being alright, but man, coming off the "back issues" just 4 days ago and now this, you have to worry about him.

  7. #2177
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    St. Paul
    Posts
    18,118

    Default Re: Bison in the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    That was a brutal look. Hopefully Tua winds up being alright, but man, coming off the "back issues" just 4 days ago and now this, you have to worry about him.
    Medial staff, position coach, head coach, team, “independent evaluator”, and the league should all be sued and or fired and or have their licenses revoked over this. This guy’s life was in their hands.
    Last edited by bisonaudit; 09-30-2022 at 05:57 AM.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

    We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

  8. #2178
    Big Bird is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,643

    Default Re: Bison in the NFL

    Cordell got beat on that 3rd down

  9. #2179
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.
    Posts
    13,009

    Default Re: Bison in the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Medial staff, position coach, head coach, team, “independent evaluator”, and the league should all be sued and or fired and or have their licenses revoked over this. This guy’s life was in their hands.
    Watch Aaron Rodgers get sacked against the vikings or the trey lance first down run that he came up short on against the bears. They both got their heads bounced off the ground and never had to get checked.

    Concussion protocol is still a joke in the NFL. It's all about making them money. They don't care about player safety.
    fcs ain't easy bros.

  10. #2180
    CalBison97's Avatar
    CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,327

    Default Re: Bison in the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Medial staff, position coach, head coach, team, “independent evaluator”, and the league should all be sued and or fired and or have their licenses revoked over this. This guy’s life was in their hands.
    As an adult decision maker, does Tua take on any responsibility? Was he forced to play?
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •