Page 207 of 257 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2567

Thread: Bison in the NFL

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I've never seen a player spend so much time on the practice squad as Shep. Wonder if they get any credit for the pension on those squads.

On another note, there is some kind of deal where vets like Haeg may not get picket up right away as then they are guaranteed salary for the year; bet he'll be picked up once he's game to game for pay.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/much-money-...ycsrp_catchall
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by bisonforever View Post
    Easton has never been on the practice squad!
    Maybe not officially, but he's thrown one pass and shep has played a handful of games.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    Maybe not officially, but he's thrown one pass and shep has played a handful of games.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Easton will have made 3.2 million dollars after this year so nobody feels bad for him. Next year he will be up for his 2nd NFL Contract where the big time money kicks in

Practice squad makes like 10 grand a week

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Haeg & Z Johnson. pulling for you 2!!

Haeg will get picked up after week 1 when OL injuries pile up IMO

SO 14 NDSU players on NFL rosters on 9/1/22. dam good
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Yah, what's the deal with Joe Haeg? Is it the fact that his contract calls for 2 mill this year? Or are there other reasons? Can't be injuries; he's been relatively free of injuries his entire career.

I still can't believe Haeg got the ax. Watched the preseason game he played in and he won damn near every snap if not all of them. He won't be on the open market very long as he is super dependable and his contract is very reasonable by NFL standards.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Yah, what's the deal with Joe Haeg? Is it the fact that his contract calls for 2 mill this year? Or are there other reasons? Can't be injuries; he's been relatively free of injuries his entire career.
    Thought I read that he had a concussion issue? Could be wrong on that.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Thought I read that he had a concussion issue? Could be wrong on that.
    Yeah he missed time for a concussion, just got back to practice 1 day and got cut. Guessing it's just a money issue for the Steelers, sounds like it was a surprise cut by them. Gotta think he gets signed by someone maybe heads back to TB.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Yeah he missed time for a concussion, just got back to practice 1 day and got cut. Guessing it's just a money issue for the Steelers, sounds like it was a surprise cut by them. Gotta think he gets signed by someone maybe heads back to TB.
    Saw on Twitter this morning that there are several teams in on Haeg and that he's meeting with the Raiders today.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    I still can't believe Haeg got the ax. Watched the preseason game he played in and he won damn near every snap if not all of them. He won't be on the open market very long as he is super dependable and his contract is very reasonable by NFL standards.
    This shocked me. I follow the Steelers closely and several media members thought he should be a starter. No idea why they let him go? He was easily one of their top lineman.