Page 2 of 257 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison in the NFL

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Paul Cornick is with the Bears. Any info on how he is doing?
    He is not on the Bears roster. Is he on the practice squad?

Can the moderators please combine this this thread and the 2014 NFL thread?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    He is not on the Bears roster. Is he on the practice squad?
    At first he failed his physical. Then later he passed it and haven't heard anything since.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    What are the odds of the Rams leaving St. Louis? What are you reading and hearing?

IMO...the Cardinals should have never left St. Louis...and the Rams should have stayed in LA or Anaheim.

I'm aging myself here...but I also think that the Colts should be in Baltimore.
    I heard little rumblings but not much. I sat at Bush Stadium in the cold and watched the Cards lose sunday after sunday. Never a sell out. When Bidwell started that build me a stadium or Im leaving stuff they told him not to let the door hit him on the way out. He pulls that stuff in AZ too. The Baseball team owns the stadium. They arent going anywhere. Win or Lose.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I heard little rumblings but not much. I sat at Bush Stadium in the cold and watched the Cards lose sunday after sunday. Never a sell out. When Bidwell started that build me a stadium or Im leaving stuff they told him not to let the door hit him on the way out. He pulls that stuff in AZ too. The Baseball team owns the stadium. They arent going anywhere. Win or Lose.
    That Stan Kroenke is an interesting individual. Outside the Broncos and Rockies, he owns pretty much every other professional sports team in Denver. Still surprised he wants to build a stadium in Inglewood. We've had the Freestyle World Cup at The Forum the past two years, which is right next door to where they have broken ground to build the stadium and that area is pretty rough. Perhaps he trying to revitalize that area with his real estate expertise.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Crockett looked good. He made some tough small runs where he could have lost yards. There was no blocking...so he got what there was to get. The touchdown catch and run was impressive.

Way to go John !!

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Paul Cornick...
    Does this complete the list?

Who is Cornick with?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Who is Cornick with?

I thought it was the Bears. Could be wrong.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

I just looked at the Bears roster and nothing. Then I found he failed a physical in May.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt