Page 145 of 257 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2567

Thread: Bison in the NFL

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Dunn got invite to Rams mini camp.
    His pro day 40 time didn’t do him any favors. I never would have guessed he would run in the 4.7s.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    His pro day 40 time didn’t do him any favors. I never would have guessed he would run in the 4.7s.
    He's quick, not fast.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    He's quick, not fast.
    he was both.

my hunch is that he lost a bit with the injury in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    According to his recruiting page he got slower.
    btw, I never believed 4.3
    Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Multiple tweets out there. This kid is a burner and we stole him right out of UNI's back yard!

Check out his speed!
    http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/674615...ights/74045375

ther Offers: FCS: USD, WIU, UNI
    HS: Waterloo East
    Height: 5’9″
    Weight: 191
    Prim. Position: CB
    Sec. Position: RB
    40 Yard Dash: 4.3
    Bench Press: 275
    Squat: 425
    Recruiter: Klieman
    Official Visit: 12-7-13

I'll update in a minute

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    According to his recruiting page he got slower.
    btw, I never believed 4.3
    Hudl pages are typically inflated hype numbers and hand timed 40s. I stopped taking them serious about 4 years ago when players would exaggerate their height by 3 inches. I typically pay closer attention to track numbers because they are objectively timed. He ran a 6.61 55 meter so hes fast and he looked fast.
    Dunn had some pretty serious injuries and he put on 20 pounds of weight so its possible he slowed down. Many football players peak as a senior in high school for speed since they are lighter and haven't dealt with injuries. Either way Dunn was one of the best running backs we've ever had. Like Ty Brooks hes quicker than fast and ran with power for an undersized back. Plus he could make people look silly on one on one tackling in the open field

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Hudl pages are typically inflated hype numbers and hand timed 40s. I stopped taking them serious about 4 years ago when players would exaggerate their height by 3 inches. I typically pay closer attention to track numbers because they are objectively timed. He ran a 6.61 55 meter so hes fast and he looked fast.
    Dunn had some pretty serious injuries and he put on 20 pounds of weight so its possible he slowed down. Many football players peak as a senior in high school for speed since they are lighter and haven't dealt with injuries. Either way Dunn was one of the best running backs we've ever had. Like Ty Brooks hes quicker than fast and ran with power for an undersized back. Plus he could make people look silly on one on one tackling in the open field
    When Lance Dunn signed with NDSU, one site listed his 40 yard time as 4.3. HUDL still has him listed at 4.4. When Bartholomew Ogbu signed with NDSU, one site listed his height as 6'6". Gobison has him listed at 6'2".
    Last edited by Bisman; 04-29-2019 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    When Lance Dunn signed with NDSU, one site listed his 40 yard time as 4.3. HUDL still has him listed at 4.4. When Bartholomew Ogbu signed with NDSU, one site listed his height as 6'6". Gobison has him listed at 6'2".
    I know purple font = satire.

Does orange = extreme exaggeration? And should Lakes, Alsen, and others be required to use it? ...kind of purple.

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    I know purple font = satire.

Does orange = extreme exaggeration? And should Lakes, Alsen, and others be required to use it? ...kind of purple.

It looks red to me. This would apply when reading posts from the aforementioned individuals.

"Red is a very emotionally intense color. It enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate, and raises blood pressure."
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

please get Shepherd to a diff team asap
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    please get Shepherd to a diff team asap
    Yeah. Take him away from the only team that has interest. Why don't you solicit the Vikes brass to give ndsu kids a legit shot?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt